Page 101 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 519198991001011021031041111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 46801

Does anyone know why people do not finish the new lilipa EQ now? For these two days, I found people only killed 4 トランゼクシアs and then left the field. Why didn't they go to the next part for 2 クーガーNX? I remember it was so funny for 12 people to kill 2 NXs before.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Does anyone know why people do not finish the new lilipa EQ now? For these two days, I found people only killed 4 トランゼクシアs and then left the field. Why didn't they go to the next part for 2 クーガーNX? I remember it was so funny for 12 people to kill 2 NXs before.
    Because of efficiency. It takes a while to clear the whole map. Clearing the mizers and then resetting is faster to get their respective souls(Still sells very well in myshops) and their rare mobs.

Do I have to finish Matter Board 11 and 12 to unlock 13 or can I skip 11 and go back to it at a later time?

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    All the drops in the previous difficulties are more common now in sh? Can they be found there? Looking to mpa for the missing entries I need for the tier 3 stone exq titles.
    Yes, because the 60-65 bracket means it rolls an extra time on every kill.
    Also, they will be increasing drop chance of lesser rares soon. That should make it even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Do I have to finish Matter Board 11 and 12 to unlock 13 or can I skip 11 and go back to it at a later time?
    You can skip the Arks Tourney Matter Board and then go back and do it whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    Does anyone know why people do not finish the new lilipa EQ now?
    Already answered, but it's also very good for farming ten star rares.
    I probably got around 15 ten stars from the two Transmizers in the past two days (with +100% tri-boost and +250% rare drop boost).
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 18, 2013 at 03:11 PM.

hey,,, how come my bro got a couple skill tree reset tickets from the visiphone (u know like when they give us stuff)? ive been on like everyday recetly, and im pretty sure i havent gotten them... is it cuz he's on the comp and im on vita?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    You can skip the Arks Tourney Matter Board and then go back and do it whenever.
    Thanks.

You should be checking your collection storage and not the visiphone. @2 posts above.

What's the easiest way to get ten star weapons? (by that I mean the ones you can use for weapon passes)

Keep running areas while using drop rate boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    What's the easiest way to get ten star weapons? (by that I mean the ones you can use for weapon passes)
    Taiga mentioned the EQ with the Transmizers for rares just above on this page.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Already answered, but it's also very good for farming ten star rares.
    I probably got around 15 ten stars from the two Transmizers in the past two days (with +100% tri-boost and +250% rare drop boost).
    Speaking of 10* for weapon passes...
    Can you Pay for Premium, trade in 50+ Weapons for Passes (Aka, stock up on them)...
    Then be able to use them to purchase 10*s even if your premium expires?

Or is the use of those passes also restricted to premium only?