Page 104 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 454941011021031041051061071141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by lacusclyne96 View Post
    Some stupid question :P,I heard that in March 2014 pso2 will come to asia,is Sega will ban all outside IP ?
    There was mention of a Southeast Asia release next year, but I doubt the IP lock part.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Doesn't that rule also hold true if your shop isn't up for 60 days as well?
    I think it also counts your last login date. I don't think it throws the shop down if you've been regularily logging in but you had the bad luck of not getting a shop ticket with FUN. But I might be mistaken. <_<

Having issues S ranking the exploration quests on hard mode. I noticed just skipping enemies doesn't get you S rank, and I noticed that you need to kill enemies. Although I do kill enemies along the way, I still don't get S rank.

Do I have to kill all enemies?

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

What I usually do is kill all enemies that spawn in my general vicinity in the first area and skip enemies in the second area, I find that gets me an S rank 100% of the time.
    Episode III for Life.

Quote Originally Posted by SquashDemon View Post
    What I usually do is kill all enemies that spawn in my general vicinity in the first area and skip enemies in the second area, I find that gets me an S rank 100% of the time.
    Neat. I'll try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by SquashDemon View Post
    I actually do the opposite, but I guess it works the same. Skip area 1, kill everything in area 2 while you move towards the next area exit and stay around as long as you think you can spare for the boss if you're on a time trial.

The kill requirement for an S rank seems to be a fixed number, not a % of however many enemies end up spawning or whatever. It might be based on which layouts appear in the mission - otherwise you'd be punished for getting the Vardha stage in Desert Exploration and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
    otherwise you'd be punished for getting the Vardha stage in Desert Exploration and whatnot.
    You actually are.

By which I mean I am. Have been multiple times, too, because Varder seems to insist on spawning in the exact same areas where my particular teleporter is only a few blocks away from area 2, and it appears there rarely enough during my infrequent visits to Lilipa's desert for me to be all "Hey, maybe NOW Sega finally fixed that B-rank bullshit" every single time time it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    Are EQs every 3 hours?
    They are supposed to be completely random, so, unless Sega changed something, or PSO2 has another week of scheduled events, no, they aren't.

Speaking of which, they do have some scheduled EQs this week. They aren't happening every 3 hours, but it's quite possible that a random one has slipped between the fixed ones.

I was wondering if anyone ever received their compensation from the September 4th Maintenance Extension (hard drive wipe fiasco).

According to Bumped.org, the compensations were as follows:

All players who logged into the game between 7/17 ~ 9/4/2013 will receive:
    -->Grind Success (100%) [x1]
    -->+100% Triboost [x2]
    -->Extreme Pass [x1]

Players with active premium sets when September 4th’s maintenance began will receive:
    -->1 Day Premium Set [x1]
    -->+100% Triboost [x2]

What I'm wondering is if anyone got the 1 Day Premium ticket yet. I had an active premium during the time and it ran out on September 28th. I received the first three items but nothing else.

I've been trying to search to see if there was any mention of those items being cancelled or maybe even delayed but I haven't found anything yet. Any information would be greatly appreciated!