Page 1051 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 5155195110011041104810491050105110521053105410611101115115512051 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 46801

I'm planning to do this for my Ice/Wind/Dark EL build but I'm not sure if Photon Flare is worth it and if I put the points right on the charged advances.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb000000f

Would appreciate any help.
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFX View Post
    I'm planning to do this for my Ice/Wind/Dark EL build but I'm not sure if Photon Flare is worth it and if I put the points right on the charged advances.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb000000f

Would appreciate any help.
    You aren't using any techer main skills, why are you main techer?

And no, Photon Flare isn't worth it due to the uptime/cooldown ratio. I've gotten some use out of it but that's after maxing all the skills with the intent of only using elemental masteries from techer. Instead I think you should switch to FO main, and put those points into element conversion and talis tech bonus. They'd give you better, more consistent damage than PF. You can put the last point into force rare mastery.

The techer tree is fine for subbing but that rare mastery should go into something else, though I dunno what.

EDIT: Derp, I just read that it's an EL build, Are you main techer for the s-atk? This might sound strange but you might be better off just pulling some points in your mag from t-atk into satk to use Elysion as a main force anyway. You'd lose less damage than you'd gain from element conversion, even if you don't match the weapon's element. It also means talis tech bonus probably isn't as important.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 9, 2014 at 01:15 AM.

Yes I'm maining Te to equip it. Sadly, my mag's pure t-atk now. Thanks for the advice.
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFX View Post
    Yes I'm maining Te to equip it. Sadly, my mag's pure t-atk now. Thanks for the advice.
    I'm sure someone else can help you make the most of it though. x:

how do you guys deal with SH vol dragon when he goes on his little tantrum and just spams the fire pillars to many to dodge and once you get hit and heal you just get stun locked do you jsut have to kite him untill he uses his mega ball of death the fight him?

How do I avoid the slow moving huge "water ball" that Bal Rodos shoots out? It's like almost insta-kill if my HP isn't full at 940+

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    How do I avoid the slow moving huge "water ball" that Bal Rodos shoots out? It's like almost insta-kill if my HP isn't full at 940+
    If you are solo playing, just get on a turret and shoot at it until it explodes. NPC bodies wouldn't matter. For each real member they would also have to sit on the turret and shoot at the ball.

Alternatively play BO or FO and don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    how do you guys deal with SH vol dragon when he goes on his little tantrum and just spams the fire pillars to many to dodge and once you get hit and heal you just get stun locked do you jsut have to kite him untill he uses his mega ball of death the fight him?
    Break his tail and kill him or stun lock him before it gets to that point. Don't stand still and pay attention to the ground if and when the fire pillars start.

Out of curiocity, what level are you, and what class?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Break his tail and kill him or stun lock him before it gets to that point. Don't stand still and pay attention to the ground if and when the fire pillars start.

Out of curiocity, what level are you, and what class?
    62 hu 46 fi ive been trying daggers on him kinda hard to see his pillars when im high up might just try using partisan

1) Since fi stances have no penalties, is it worth getting both brave and wise stance or just focus on brave stance?

2) does fury gear boost significantly decrease the time needed for hu gear accumulation? Or it doesn't provide much change?

3) does JA/JA bonus increase the critical damage?
    Last edited by suzaku0zero0; Sep 9, 2014 at 05:42 AM.

Sig by Gama