Page 1099 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 9959999910491089109610971098109911001101110211091149119915992099 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 46801

Thank you! What I'm wondering about is the minimal expenses. A Premicheros costs about 2m at the least, so I'm trying to avoid needing two of them or so.

If I convert it to ice first, is it possible that I use a different talis just to change the element to ice? And then buy a single ice Premicheros for the 50 ice?

Quote Originally Posted by Xayu View Post
    Thank you! What I'm wondering about is the minimal expenses. A Premicheros costs about 2m at the least, so I'm trying to avoid needing two of them or so.

If I convert it to ice first, is it possible that I use a different talis just to change the element to ice? And then buy a single ice Premicheros for the 50 ice?
    Easiest way to do it would be to get a light Premicheros with at least 29 element, then just combine with your 21 light one and change to ice at the same time. This way you won't need a 3rd talis just to change element.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Any ideas which Tundra XQ stage is good for dropping Scarlet Ores? I just need 13 more.

I got the Kenei (30 Dark) from Matter Board. I want to grind the attribute to 50, but since I am not a Premium user, I cannot get the 10* Weapon Exchange Pass needed to buy another Kenei from Player Shop. Does this mean the only way to grind my Kenei up to 50 Dark is by attribute grinding with another 10* katana 20 times??? Or can I get another Kenei to drop somehere somehow? Which I kinda doubt since it's MB exclusive item, but won't hurt to ask right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    Any ideas which Tundra XQ stage is good for dropping Scarlet Ores? I just need 13 more.
    Full clear, unfortunately. That's the best way to approach it. I wouldn't recommend spamming stages unless you're only ~5 ores short and dont care that much about passes.

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    I got the Kenei (30 Dark) from Matter Board. I want to grind the attribute to 50, but since I am not a Premium user, I cannot get the 10* Weapon Exchange Pass needed to buy another Kenei from Player Shop. Does this mean the only way to grind my Kenei up to 50 Dark is by attribute grinding with another 10* katana 20 times??? Or can I get another Kenei to drop somehere somehow? Which I kinda doubt since it's MB exclusive item, but won't hurt to ask right?
    2nd char let's go

「insert cool char name and lvl here」
    Ship 7
    Lazy in everything .-.

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    You can use attribute enhance+5% (属性強化+5%) to get 5% more element when element grinding, but they're not cheap. You should only use them on 11*s that are hard to come by (which is pretty much all of them without premium). For 10*s just suck it up and element grind 2 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Easiest way to do it would be to get a light Premicheros with at least 29 element, then just combine with your 21 light one and change to ice at the same time. This way you won't need a 3rd talis just to change element.
    So I guess it really is like adding an ability item, you do it in 1 transaction.

What are the most useful Photon Blasts for a Hunter aside from Cetos Proi?

I've only played PSO2 for couple months so I am not sure... do we get those grind success boost weeks often or is it more like once in a blue moon type of thing? And where can I check for those upcoming boost and/or bonus events? I know the official game site probably has it but it's in Japanese. Does bumped translate all the announcements?