Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Ra/Hu or Ra/Gu?
    Rahu for consistent + JA bonus, survival/tanker skills via automate halfline and massive hunter. And you mainly use rifle and launcher.

Gura if u want to use tmg. And other skills which ate kinda situational IMO.

Edit: meant to say ragu
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Sep 24, 2014 at 06:05 PM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Why do people buy 1(s) Power III
    what kind of affixing method is performed using 1(s) items

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    Why do people buy 1(s) Power III
    what kind of affixing method is performed using 1(s) items
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221634

Probably this?

I recently got the bio bow and it currently has +60ratk and and +3pp, Mizer soul and shoot III affixed on to it. Every time i happen to check someone's gear they tend to have around 5 or so affixes on their weapon and it makes mine look like crap in comparison, lmao , which I know it is but my question is, Is it REALLY necessary to attempt to have so many affixes and is having +60 r-atk really not sufficient? Or is it crucial that you spend and ultimately waste a huge amount of meseta just to add a few more affixes?

Depends on the players themselves. I personally did not attempt Todo even 3 slots if it's not what intended to be my last/end game weapons.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

When it comes to affixing, I think it really depends on how serious you are about PSO2 and how often you play; are you a casual and just play for fun, are you above-casual-but-below-hardcore, or are you hardcore?

Like for me, for example, I consider myself above-casual-but-not-hardcore and I play about maybe 10-15 hrs per week. So I can usually live with having 5-slots gear (not gonna go up in slots like some of the peeps here on psow). Usually making or buying 5-slotted units can be really expensive, but I think it's a good investment (more so than weapons) because usually a set of units will stay with you for a relatively long time: I have had my 5-Slotted-Gloam/White-Tail set for about maybe 6-7 months now....? Can't really remember.

And also, I think it's important to think about the total S-Atk/R-Atk/T-Atk on all units and weapon combined. For example, if you have +60 S-Atk on all units and weapon, then it amounts to +240 S-Atk. However, if you have +100 S-Atk on all units and weapon, then it amounts to +400 S-Atk which I think can be pretty significant.

I think the main thing is that after you have been playing for a while and at "end game"... you just want do things as efficiently as possible, including killing enemies/bosses asap, so that you can move on to other stuff whether it's in-game or in real life. But then, of course, there are those who likes to show off their stuff... and that's their prerogative.

Affixing stuff isn't particularly difficult, you just need a little luck and lots of money which isn't so hard to procure so long as you don't spend it "unnecessarily" on lobby actions, costumes, shiny stuff, etc. If you do your dailies, TA's, XQ's, and TD's for ex-cube fodders.... then i think you'll be fine.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Sep 24, 2014 at 06:55 PM.

Yeah, my lock on button is definitely twitchy.
    I just wanted to confirm.
    I couldn't play with switch though can I change too much for it to be usable.
    As for target switching having a very limited target pool, I think it's cause the game just uses possible targets in a small area around your current target.
    It's a huge bother.

Simble noob question here. Someone told me you don't have to unlock advanced classes anymore and I wanted to change to fighter. Anyone care to tell me who's quests I have to do? They told me I have to complete the intro quests, but since I'm a Lv18 ranger and Lv12 hunter, I'm not sure what the "intro quests" would be.

You have them already. Just go to the class counter and they should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    I recently got the bio bow and it currently has +60ratk and and +3pp, Mizer soul and shoot III affixed on to it. Every time i happen to check someone's gear they tend to have around 5 or so affixes on their weapon and it makes mine look like crap in comparison, lmao , which I know it is but my question is, Is it REALLY necessary to attempt to have so many affixes and is having +60 r-atk really not sufficient? Or is it crucial that you spend and ultimately waste a huge amount of meseta just to add a few more affixes?
    as far as carrying your own weight goes you can ignore affixing altogether

you get a decent amount of stats for your money for:
    2s on weapons
    3s on units (even 2s is good enough if you have a 25+pp set)

after that, it's a lot of money for very little gain

at different times of the game's life 5s vs 2s can be a 1 PA difference but not only is that very rare and doesn't last long because of power creep, it's also really unnecessary outside of serious TAing
    Last edited by Remz69; Sep 24, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
    hi