Page 13 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623631135131013 ... LastLast

^That.
    A Launcher Legacy at +10 with 0 element is pretty much 976 R-atk.
    With an element at 50, that turns the attack into 1464. An extra 488 attack is significant. This is not even including elemental weakness.

Also, stronger weapons benefit from element more than weaker weapons.

Ok, thank you both for your response.

Why are we not able to trade 10* items to other premium players?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Why are we not able to trade 10* items to other premium players?
    That'd bypass requiring a 10* weapon pass ticket. It'd be a neat little loophole, but for extended premium users that would mean that using player shops would be a waste of resources when they can just contact the seller, and arrange a trade outside of the shop system.

My questions:
    1. Where would an up-to-date list of race/sex multipliers and base stats for classes be? Can't find the original source
    2. I keep hearing about height affected deadly archer usage. Can anyone give a specific example of aiming/hitbox availability that changes because of character height?
    Last edited by Walkure; Sep 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    E4, only need matterboard 3 for that one. And no, that won't be enough. :L
    You'll have to get up to matterboard 8 at least.

Edit: Woops, it is indeed matterboard 8. Don't know why I remembered it was 6.
    Ah, I'll go find something else to do then. Thanks
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperTheAbsol View Post
    I just did a test for clarification. The tallest a support character can be is 119 cm. With Yoshino Tefura, one of the outfits that adds the most height (to my knowledge), the support character can be at about 127/8-ish cm. This is still smaller than the smallest height you can make a character at (139 cm) with no height added to their outfit.
    My newearl is 184 cm tall barefoot and the 1st costume I had brought for her was crater fiddle, which boosted her to 199 cm. It's 15 cm right there. Everything else since then had been 190 to 195 cm alright.

sometimes, when im setting up my photon art palettes, one of the PAs will have a little icon next to it with a couple arrows pointing up. does anyone know what that means and/or what triggers it?

oh, nevermind, when i clicked on the PA on the list, it asked me if i wanted to use a PA disk i had in my inventory to upgrade the move.

Does braver's rapid shoot affect bow PA damage?

As Ranger, does attacking head part/doing headshot to enemies is regarded as attacking weakpoint?

@hypothermiac

From my understanding, Rapid Shoot affect ONLY the normal attacks' damage, as they are divided by 3, but you make 3 shots at one click. Meanwhile, if you have Rapid Shoot Up, it will affect Bullet Bow's PA damage (increasing it), but only during Rapid Shoot duration.

edit: Tried it myself lol, and it's true. Ranger do 3 times 2 times damage when doing headshot, but since most of the head part aren't targetable, this nifty feature is kinda limited :/
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Sep 15, 2013 at 07:29 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    My newearl is 184 cm tall barefoot and the 1st costume I had brought for her was crater fiddle, which boosted her to 199 cm. It's 15 cm right there. Everything else since then had been 190 to 195 cm alright.
    I've never seen a Crater Fiddle before, and now that I have I can say that I have. Thanks for the correction.