Page 14 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724641145141014 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hypothermiac View Post
    Does braver's rapid shoot affect bow PA damage?
    Rapid Shoot Mastery and Rapid Shoot Up do, yes.

What is the most cost-effective way to grind a 10* weapon from 6 to 10?
    I'm thinking about these options:

A. Buying Grind Risk Protection (Full) which i may afford about 2 pieces per day, if I actively TACOing

B. Buying Grind Success 20% but I never know their success rate (since 20% is kinda small...)

C. Buying more Grinders, and hope for the best(?)

D. ??? (Your way of grinding, maybe)

Care to share your opinion?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post

A. Buying Grind Risk Protection (Full) which i may afford about 2 pieces per day, if I actively TACOing

B. Buying Grind Success 20% but I never know their success rate (since 20% is kinda small...)

I find it easy to just grind to +8 using only +1 protects then using 5% success and full boosters for +9-10.

Most cost effective you say? Well ta-da! http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206991

While I love the work he put in to this, just jump down to the Analysis part. Be aware though RNG is RNG so nothing is 100% guaranteed!
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

Erm not sure what happen, but I can't seem to login onto sega's main site to charge AC, it keep saying I fail the captcha verification when I am sure I got it correct a lot of times even after refreshing for new ones. Happens to me previously too but I manage to get past after a lot of tries but just, I couldn't get past it this time round. Is there a very short time limit span for me to enter or what? (Pretty sure I can enter everything under a minute). I am still trying to login now btw... Is there any force or sure fire way to get through?

so what class's can actually work with Braver as the sub? ive seen fo/br, gu/br, te/br, and etc. :S
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    so what class's can actually work with Braver as the sub? ive seen fo/br, gu/br, te/br, and etc. :S
    If you don't want to be completely outclassed, only force.

Braver's strength as a main lies in katana and bow. Braver's skilltree bonuses are pretty mediocre, BUT if your main has enough chargeable attacks it can be used as a substitute for fighter. Average Stance offers 21% to all damage, or 33% to chargeable attacks. This might be good for hunters that focus on swords and partisans but don't want to deal with fighter stance dancing.

As Ranger, does attacking head part/doing headshot to enemies is regarded as attacking weakpoint?

edit: Tried it myself lol, and it's true. Ranger do 3 times 2 times damage when doing headshot, but since most of the head part aren't targetable, this nifty feature is kinda limited :/
    It's not doing headshots or not, it's more about hitting weakspots or not.

Most of mobs' head are a weakspot (rappies, yede, dinian ..). I don't think Predicahda have a weakspot set on head (only belly red core), so you won't do extra dmg.

You can easily check it with Homing emission, lock on multi parts, check the damages. Highest damages would be weakspots.

Predicahda does indeed have a weakspot on their head, but their extra body parts around the head make it harder to hit than Dicahda.

Can someone recommend what else I should add to my tree? I mostly just spam zonde and zondeel everywhere.

Braver/Force

Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda