Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Nordiransa (and NOT Nordiran) lvl 61 isn't exclusivly on SHAQ, in fact you can go directly on the SH free exploration quest for that, but going into SHAQ will raise your chance to get it pretty high because of the huge amount of ennemies (and nordiransa), but i would suggest to buy directly in player shop if possible because this thing should be really cheap

EDIT: oh forgot to say that ヤサカニノマガタマ can drop in 2nd phase Magatsu (the AIS one) quest too
    Sorry, wrong dragonkin! It is Nordiransa.
    Yeah I remember getting the 10* WLs somewhere not from SH/SHAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Nordiransa (and NOT Nordiran) lvl 61 isn't exclusivly on SHAQ, in fact you can go directly on the SH free exploration quest for that, but going into SHAQ will raise your chance to get it pretty high because of the huge amount of ennemies (and nordiransa), but i would suggest to buy directly in player shop if possible because this thing should be really cheap

EDIT: oh forgot to say that ヤサカニノマガタマ can drop in 2nd phase Magatsu (the AIS one) quest too
    Yeah it's cheap in the player shop, the 10star "normal" one cost 7-10k and 2-5m for+10 with potential Lv1-3, the 11star one cost 200k+ with no potential, but since rng hates me and i need weapons for tokens, i couldn't even buy if i had premium (don't know if i could turn in matter board weapons but that's not the way how it should work).

How(i mean are those seperate EQ-s like minning base?) can i check out the Megatsu 2nd Phase drops?

Thanks.

Edit: and if i would be Lv70+ i could get one from the 13k リムリーゼ Rimliese(11star WL) that in the XH Limited Quest dropped. Stupid level gates.
    Last edited by gabor100; Jul 7, 2015 at 02:50 PM.

This is a nooby question but how do I do the just reversal? I press the jump button when I'm knocked down but I don't jump back up like others can. What am I doing wrong?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    This is a nooby question but how do I do the just reversal? I press the jump button when I'm knocked down but I don't jump back up like others can. What am I doing wrong?
    The timing is probably off then ..... or if you've already pressed jump before the timing, it won't activate too.

Try pressing jump when there's some smoke around your char (when you fell on the ground)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    No worries about the question. But uh, it's mainly timing really. You'd ideally want to hit jump as soon as you've hit the floor from like a Snow Banshee's roar or something. You should spring back up and ready to whoop its ass.

Edit: ninja'd (damn phone)

Tweaker said I need to download 3855 files for the patch, is this normal?

Seems to be any issue with Trans-AM Burst (the new update method).

You can cancel the update and try "check for last update", it should download the proper update.

Falling like a black star…

Quote Originally Posted by ultimafia View Post
    Tweaker said I need to download 3855 files for the patch, is this normal?
    I had this issue as well. KuroNeko77 is right... though I still had to download more than what the patch should have been. No idea. But it sure beat the multi-GB download it would have been with the 3855 files.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post

That 12* dragon rod with Ancient Oath, would that beat light Cad rod or Bert fire rod? I'm not familiar with that potential.
    Bumping this Q again with them being available for purchase soon.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko77 View Post
    try "check for last update"
    I don't see any "check for last update" option.Where's that?