To get silver badges, just use raredrop booster (preferably the 250% one) on boss crystal. You'll mostly get one unless you're very unlucky xD

Never give up. Yukigarasu is a beauty of a katana camo =w=)b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Can someone shed light on what is causing this gameguard error? It's happened 3x today. When I open pso2 then open bluestacks to use the otp app my game crashes. I then have to reopen pso2 and it works as normal. It also happened mid mission during the lq when I alt tabbed into chrome. My game crashed when I clicked the link in google chrome. I have virtual full screen set in the options so the alt tabbing isn't the issue. Just right now I was in lobby and I changed blocks, walked a few steps and an eq announcement happened and my game crashed again. It's not game breaking but every bit annoying.

Here is the error, any help is appreciated.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Skyly; Jul 9, 2015 at 06:13 AM.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Can someone shed light on what is causing this gameguard error? It's happened 3x today. When I open pso2 then open bluestacks to use the otp app my game crashes. I then have to reopen pso2 and it works as normal. It also happened mid mission during the lq when I alt tabbed into chrome. My game crashed when I clicked the link in google chrome. I have virtual full screen set in the options so the alt tabbing isn't the issue. Just right now I was in lobby and I changed blocks, walked a few steps and an eq announcement happened and my game crashed again. It's not game breaking but every annoying.

Spoiler!
    I'd also like some clearance if possible. I've never started the original Japanese client, instead only ever tried to start it by the Tweaker.

What happens to me is that whenever I click "Play" on the Tweaker an Internet Explorer browser opens showing me GameGuard issues..

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Can someone shed light on what is causing this gameguard error? It's happened 3x today. When I open pso2 then open bluestacks to use the otp app my game crashes. I then have to reopen pso2 and it works as normal. It also happened mid mission during the lq when I alt tabbed into chrome. My game crashed when I clicked the link in google chrome. I have virtual full screen set in the options so the alt tabbing isn't the issue. Just right now I was in lobby and I changed blocks, walked a few steps and an eq announcement happened and my game crashed again. It's not game breaking but every annoying.

Spoiler!
    Based on experience ..... NP1014 means GameGuard didn't like 1 or more program running on the background Try closing un-needed programs?

It happened to me when Razer's software showing FPS counter (took me a while to find that before) >_>
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Based on experience ..... NP1014 means GameGuard didn't like 1 or more program running on the background Try closing un-needed programs?

It happened to me when Razer's software showing FPS counter (took me a while to find that before) >_>
    I should have edited my post, but I know it's a gameguard error (not trying to sound rude at all, I promise). The only 2 programs I run with pso2 are Google Chrome and TeamSpeak.

Yeah I managed to also get that error ..

Only thing I might be running extra besides Steam is Raptor.. Hmm..

Edit: Yup that seemed to fix it. Killed Raptr and now is fine.
    Last edited by sessilu04; Jul 9, 2015 at 06:21 AM.

I hve a question about 11star weapon potentials.

How much is the difference between Lv1 and Lv3(i know that 2% but that not the question)?
    On weapons that boost damage again natives(10-15-20%) or those that boost PA-s(9-13-17%, ) is easy to say that it's worth cuz there is a large increase.

But what about the weapons with small inrease(JA 3-4-5%, Stance 4-5-6%)?
    I was gonig for Lv3 but can't get it over +8 without the 100% sucess rate item. I was planing to save them for the last +9/+10, but 30% sucess rate wasn't enought just like risk reduction +2.

You really shouldn't need to use anything other then risk reducer +1 and maybe some grind rate +10% on a 11*. Save the grind rate +100% for 15* weapons or whatever.

I personally don't bother with maxing the latent if it only offers a 1% increase per additional level and it's on a 11* or higher weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by sessilu04 View Post
    Yeah I managed to also get that error ..

Only thing I might be running extra besides Steam is Raptor.. Hmm..

Edit: Yup that seemed to fix it. Killed Raptr and now is fine.
    See, I don't seem to be having that problem. I was just playing right now and I attribute grinded a weapon and I got the error NP104. What the heckkkk!!!

Is there some kind of cue for if the ult dradas will spawn in the LQ? Are they stupid rare, or is it just some bad luck...