Page 201 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1011511911981992002012022032042112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 46801

^

Steps to unlock "Mild, Mild Murder III":

1) Do and Complete: "Exploration Request III" from Koffie (or in Japanese: 探索許可申請試練・Ⅲ); Completing "Exploration Request III" unlocks Tundra (the Snowy) Areas.
    2) Do and Complete: "Mild, Mild Murder I" from Hans.
    3) Do and Complete: "Mild, Mild Murder II" from Hans.

Once you have completed all of the steps above then "Mild, Mild Murder III" should be unlocked.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Nov 30, 2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Made my post more specific

Adventurer Extraordinaire keywen's Avatar

Been having this problem since I started playing, wondering if I'm just kind of dumb for not looking more diligently for a fix. Is there any way to get PSO2 to transfer between sound devices? It's frustrating to switch from my headphones to speakers and vice-versa while having to relog just to get this game to switch with it. I'm on Win7.
    Level Cap Checklist:

[ ] 70 Fighter [ ] 70 Hunter [ ] 70 Ranger [ ] 70 Gunner [ ] 60 Braver [ ] 46 Force [ ] 38 Techer [ ] 49 Bouncer

Quote Originally Posted by keywen View Post
    Been having this problem since I started playing, wondering if I'm just kind of dumb for not looking more diligently for a fix. Is there any way to get PSO2 to transfer between sound devices? It's frustrating to switch from my headphones to speakers and vice-versa while having to relog just to get this game to switch with it. I'm on Win7.
    I have the same problem. If I want to switch to headphones, I have to completely close and re-open the game. No other program on my PC has this problem.
    Quit PSO2

What's a better strategy for killing Dragon Ex as Gu/Ra (Ra/Gu with multiclass TMGs)?

Currently I try this:
    1) At the very beginning put weak bullet on his face and spam IF.
    2) When he goes down, put another WB on his face and spam IF.

By the time I get to 2nd part, he goes past 50% HP mark and goes orange. My problem is that I can put WB while he's down, but he kills me when I try to switch back from Rifle to TMG.

How should I do it?

I've been farming Snow Banther with this "+100% rare enemy chance" for over an hour now, and have yet to see a single rare version.
    Anyone actually seen them during this "event"?

Ahh. Good ol' Snow Banther rankings. Rare ones never show up. Because reasons.

The last time I did a Snow Banther interrupt ranking, I saw the rare versions twice in one hour.
    Approaching two hours now and still nothing. Makes me wonder if the event is functioning as advertised.

Edit: Okay, I encountered them once after two hours. And then once more again immediately after.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 1, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Does it even have a rare appearance boost? It most often seems to be simply a rare drop boost, but I've really only ever seen 2 that were not scheduled XD

EDIT: Never mind, I missed the third post up ._.
    Anyway, do you think the Christmas EQ might help with them? XD
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

same, we have been farming banthers for all the event and not a single rare -...

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

I just had two in a row. I was going to give up, too.
    Edit: Had one more just as the event ended. Yay.

If you're after rank 16 discs, don't break the gems until you kill all adds and both bosses.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 1, 2013 at 08:37 AM.