Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post
    Element Masteries from skill trees belonging to either of its two elements will power up both types of hits (basically having Fire/Dark Mastery will crank up Fomelgion's power like mad) as well as potentials that belong of either one of its element (e.g. Satellite Riser will boost the power of both the Wind and Lightning hits of Zandion). Element Conversion, Element Weak Hit, and any enemy element weaknesses will apply differently to the two different element hits, though.

This kinda sounds weird but i'm fairly certain it does get affected by it.
    do they stack then?
    like fire + dark masteries for fomelgion

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    do they stack then?
    I'm very certain that they do stack the damage if you have both masteries learned.
    I can't remember who but someone did a SH Boss Rush video using the compound techs and they had linked various skill trees with their respective masteries.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    do they stack then?
    Fire+Dark Mastery will boost Femlgion's dmg+ using Rod will give you your max dmg output.

I don't know for sure about 16% Element dmg increase potentials boosting Compound Tech dmg (since I use Austere and before I used Ancient Oath) and I never read anything about that but as far as I know your best bet for Compound damage is using Rod and having both masteries maxed. I'm sure Rod matching rod element (fire or dark) may matter but im a bit tired and not sure on this part

After punching some numbers on calculator... it end up that red rifle fully extend would give the most bang for my meseta O.o

everything else, i dont really want to spend the resource to get to 50~60 element

i thought element on weapon have no effect when neutral? calculator show other wise...

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    After punching some numbers on calculator... it end up that red rifle fully extend would give the most bang for my meseta O.o

everything else, i dont really want to spend the resource to get to 50~60 element

i thought element on weapon have no effect when neutral? calculator show other wise...
    just like PSU, Element is ALWAYS better than no element on the weapon. So yes, the element does matter, matching or not matching.

Get a Zieg 12* if you need to if your scrambling for gear gl on Ex13 or something

If an unfortunate event occurs that Apos' pillars were not destroyed on time for whatever reason, is it possible to dodge the explosions? If so, how?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyaems View Post
    If an unfortunate event occurs that Apos' pillars were not destroyed on time for whatever reason, is it possible to dodge the explosions? If so, how?

Thanks!
    I honestly wish I could tell you. I can't for the simple fact that I never had them blow up before.
    The unknown becomes the known eventually.

Does storage remain on a ship even if all characters in that account have left that ship?

In case you return later on.

Thanks!
    Katana combat, or iirc you can hold guard in the corner of the map (just make sure that you have enough PP to sustain all the damages).
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 18, 2015 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks!
    Equip any force weapon that lets you mirage dodge (use an all class weapon if you need too), go to middle edge of any side of the arena and just spam mirage dodge towards the edge until it ends. You can also probably hold your mag's PB to survive it.