Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    If you are using wired lances can you pls tell me how's your weapon palette PA combo looks? I'm kinda getting tired of my old one, so I want to try someone's tactic.
    Note it's for keyboard or JTK use and the selection of PAs are relatively old. Plus, it's solely dedicated for Wired Lances. Was planning to put something else for 6th palette, but too lazy and Kaiser Rise x3 is still there.*

1 Wild Round x3
    2 Grapple Charge / Air Pocket Swing / Air Pocket Swing
    3 Heavenly Fall / Other Spin / Grapple Charge
    4 Other Cyclone / Holding Current / Holding Current
    5 Cerberus Dance / Bind Through / Heavenly Fall
    6 Kaiser Rise x3

Edit: * Jump canceling + normal attack is faster and pp friendly than Kaiser Rises in row. I think you knew it, but just for confirmation.
    Last edited by dekopong; Dec 30, 2015 at 02:02 AM.

Does anyone happen to know the character limit in the character creator?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by dekopong View Post
    Note it's for keyboard or JTK use and the selection of PAs are relatively old. Plus, it's solely dedicated for Wired Lances. Was planning to put something else for 6th palette, but too lazy and Kaiser Rise x3 is still there.*

1 Wild Round x3
    2 Grapple Charge / Air Pocket Swing / Air Pocket Swing
    3 Heavenly Fall / Other Spin / Grapple Charge
    4 Other Cyclone / Holding Current / Holding Current
    5 Cerberus Dance / Bind Through / Heavenly Fall
    6 Kaiser Rise x3

Edit: * Jump canceling + normal attack is faster and pp friendly than Kaiser Rises in row. I think you knew it, but just for confirmation.
    I'm playing with DS3 controller, and currently using: other spin/kiser rise/holding current. It's nice combo, but not as good at TD4. I tried to swap holding current with air pocket swing, but it's too chaotic to put decent damage if the area is not too crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I'm playing with DS3 controller, and currently using: other spin/kiser rise/holding current. It's nice combo, but not as good at TD4. I tried to swap holding current with air pocket swing, but it's too chaotic to put decent damage if the area is not too crowded.
    I'm not sure but you can probably use JTK(JoyToKey) if you are using DS3 controller (I don't personally use JTK and not sure about it's installation). Just assigning 2 ~ 3 additional keys for quick palette change enables more nimble play.

Yes, Air Pocket Swing's motion is a little too long if there is no Zondeel( I prefer using Other Cyclone in mid air* in that kind of context). I don't know how much PAs you need to get down a goldradha in current environment but probably Other Spin > Grapple Charge > Heavenly Fall will do( if it doesn't, put in Wild Round for additional damage + gear recovery).

Basically TDs are not friendly to Wired Lances, you have to know the spawning points, and make your goal clear( as you can't dash with PAs nor you can hit enemies from far far away, you can't do everything in the run. Need to focus). War Cry is your friend, probably you want to go for tagging bosses and watching for enemy AIS. Sticking to a tower might be nice too, since there is rarely a nice interceptor/guardian in random MPAs.

Please forgive me for getting off from your question. I have special feelings about Wired Lances (tried hard in TD1, 2 ,3 for getting the best out of them), and got carried away.

* It's relatively dangerous to fight against bunch of goldradhas on the ground, considering it's long motion.

Quote Originally Posted by dekopong View Post
    I'm not sure but you can probably use JTK(JoyToKey) if you are using DS3 controller (I don't personally use JTK and not sure about it's installation). Just assigning 2 ~ 3 additional keys for quick palette change enables more nimble play.

Yes, Air Pocket Swing's motion is a little too long if there is no Zondeel( I prefer using Other Cyclone in mid air* in that kind of context). I don't know how much PAs you need to get down a goldradha in current environment but probably Other Spin > Grapple Charge > Heavenly Fall will do( if it doesn't, put in Wild Round for additional damage + gear recovery).

Basically TDs are not friendly to Wired Lances, you have to know the spawning points, and make your goal clear( as you can't dash with PAs nor you can hit enemies from far far away, you can't do everything in the run. Need to focus). War Cry is your friend, probably you want to go for tagging bosses and watching for enemy AIS. Sticking to a tower might be nice too, since there is rarely a nice interceptor/guardian in random MPAs.

Please forgive me for getting off from your question. I have special feelings about Wired Lances (tried hard in TD1, 2 ,3 for getting the best out of them), and got carried away.

* It's relatively dangerous to fight against bunch of goldradhas on the ground, considering it's long motion.
    Uhuh, I see. I guess I'll try Other Spin > Grapple Charge > Wild Round think, looks nice to get yourself more mobile, plus Seprent Grigoros potential should synergyze well.

Does anyone know what spectral stones are?
    I just checked the shiny stone shop and I seen it I checked the web and couldnt find nothing
    Last edited by ckiddy; Dec 30, 2015 at 08:31 AM.

Should be Ares Stones for Ares weapons.

Anyone happen to know which floors of XQ I should be running to get the most Flict Tiro affixes generally? (Or I guess Alter and Flict stuff)

5 out of 3 dentists recommend the high ones.

Floors 61-65 of Forsaken Aquatics is probably a good bet for getting affixes.

For the Steadfast Reaper potential, "Boosts the effect of Standing Snipe by 11%", is this added onto Standing Snipes multiplier or multiplied in?