Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Friend said it won't work. But well, i have never used google method so i can't give a confirmation
    I will also add that I am using android(emulator) so I am able to use pso2es with tweaker if that changes anything.

My friend in-game told me the opposite, that he has no problem buying US google play gift card and redeeming it on pso2es but he also has credit card info on it which I do not so I would like to double check

Prince will dance for you forever~

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceyPai View Post
    I will also add that I am using android(emulator) so I am able to use pso2es with tweaker if that changes anything.

My friend in-game told me the opposite, that he has no problem buying US google play gift card and redeeming it on pso2es but he also has credit card info on it which I do not so I would like to double check
    Take this with a grain of salt, but I recall from a while ago that someone said you can only use your Play Store balance once you have made a purchase using a Debit/Credit card via Wallet.

I just filled my Google playstore account using Paypal, then bought my AC from pso2es. There weren't any issues except when paypal was being nitpicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    I just filled my Google playstore account using Paypal, then bought my AC from pso2es. There weren't any issues except when paypal was being nitpicky.
    I have no credit/debit card to make a paypal account. seems I am out of luck *signals dudu*

Prince will dance for you forever~

I have no credit/debit card to make a paypal account. seems I am out of luck *signals dudu*
    I just use Google Wallet although that requires a debit card.

Make a prepaid card then it's just few steps to add it into google account

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Not really, but most likely, all you'll need is a PS4, a Japanese PSN account, and a PSO2 account.
    Hmm.. I wonder if it will work if my PSO2 account is already linked to a NA PSN account...

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    So, how does one affix a bullet bow solely for kamikaze? (BRHU) S-ATK or R-ATK?
    If you're going to use bow for kamikaze arrow only, you should consider going Fi/Br (unless of course, you wish to use a 13* bow). Limit Break provides a huge boost to it.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Jan 13, 2016 at 10:07 PM.

Did badges stop dropping in level up quest?

What would be a good force weapon (Rod/Talis/Wand) for a very low level (20~ish) force to hold on to until you can equip stuff like bert and etc?

Asking for new character slot coming

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    What would be a good force weapon (Rod/Talis/Wand) for a very low level (20~ish) force to hold on to until you can equip stuff like bert and etc?

Asking for new character slot coming
    If you wish to use photon boosters, than a red rod/talis with the element(s) you're using will go a very very long way.

@LoN_Lina: Bumped's update note mentionned that the Leveling up Quest's LQ got rotated on last maint.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.