Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    If you wish to use photon boosters, than a red rod/talis with the element(s) you're using will go a very very long way.

@LoN_Lina: Bumped's update note mentionned that the Leveling up Quest's LQ got rotated on last maint.
    I thought red wasn't advised for fo/te because of the lack of crit boosting skills?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceyPai View Post
    pso2es question

Google play gift cards can be used to buy AC right? meaning I can use a gift card found in US for the game and it will convert my US dollar to yen?
    i use US card and it works, as long as your wallet address is US too

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    I thought red wasn't advised for fo/te because of the lack of crit boosting skills?
    Hum ... no, that's not why. It got to do with how the weapon element system work. For striking and shooting weapon, it add a 50% weapon damage (if weapon 50% element ofc), which isn't affected by crafted weapon variance. Tech damage fully ignore weapon element and FO's Element Conversion is a % multiplier that will simply multiply the weapon's variance ... making it more variable than strike/shooting.

But at lower level, any old crafted rod/talis with 50% matching element will turn even VH into a joke. Red is simply usuable for longer, and an good option for freemium while hunting their 13*.

Extra crafting info: You can reduce variance with higher dex, including affix, gear and class titles (BO and BR give both 30dex). Once crafted weapon get to the EX lv requiring silva-tier material or above, it get an hidden dex bonus, based on rarity (for 7-9*, aka red, it's EX lv9). Which usually help it reach 80% minimum weapon damage iirc for a quick estimate. Rare weapon get 90% minimum by default, disregarding Dex entirely.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Is any one else suffering from random disconnects? I was just in TD and got 630'd but when I got back it looked like half the block got kicked. In the past week, I'd get DC'd at odd times like at the class change counter or in my room, is this happening often to any one else recently?

Have they confirmed how multi-part costumes are going to be obtained from the scratch with Ep.4? Like for the 200AC scratch, will it just be one piece, like CAST parts, or will they be in a bundle?

Quote Originally Posted by LoN_Lina View Post
    Did badges stop dropping in level up quest?
    Yeah. Looks like the only thing you can get them from now is Profound Invasion EQs (Elder + Loser). And those are scheduled only.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

What is the timed ability for Darkers den called?
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    What is the timed ability for Darkers den called?
    アークス船団

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    Yeah. Looks like the only thing you can get them from now is Profound Invasion EQs (Elder + Loser). And those are scheduled only.
    It does seem as though that Xie weapons drop from the new Extreme Quest, in the event that they're looking for them.

What timed ability is best used in Profound Darkness EQ?