Well there's the black face paint, it could be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    That's a good idea, I never did use the new scene options. Here's some shots of a dewman with the closest skin (I believe) can match, and the darkest skin there is.
    Oh, oh, it's you... Sir Gwoden compels you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Well, if you take a good look at the questioned character (......okay, that was less creepy in my head), the black skin has a similar texture to the full body suit. If it was a natural color, there shouldn't be fibre-like texture on the skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well there's the black face paint, it could be that.
    There is definitely something unnatural-feeling about, that's for sure. I'm not sure if there's a sort of body paint that covers the face as well as the body, and I didn't see any black makeup on Cirno or Swiki- so that's two things I have to look into tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Oh, oh, it's you... Sir Gwoden compels you!
    Oh my word! Why yes, yes he does haha :P Good to see you again, it's certainly been a while!

There is definitely something unnatural-feeling about, that's for sure. I'm not sure if there's a sort of body paint that covers the face as well as the body, and I didn't see any black makeup on Cirno or Swiki- so that's two things I have to look into tomorrow

Oh my word! Why yes, yes he does haha :P Good to see you again, it's certainly been a while!
    Showed my friend the picture, definitely agrees with mask and body paint. Quite crafty of that person, looks great, even close up.

A while indeed, I have returned, sort of, lol.

Is there a good progression guide?
    Helping new players understanding how to progress the game in order to reach the endgame gears?

Like what quest to do, where to focus your energy etc... For people that don't want to leech but want to seriously progress themselves until they reach the right power level.

Thank you!

do all koffie's client orders to unlock quests, level in very hard advance quests, do all emergency quests that pop up
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    do all koffie's client orders to unlock quests, level in very hard advance quests, do all emergency quests that pop up

I already unlocked everything and I'm 75/75

I'm asking for a progression guide, like the right steps to gear yourself properly

there is no real progression in this game at level cap, for gear you basically want to aim for any non Xie/Invade (aside from using it to trade-in for Austere) 13* weapon at 60 attribute, good start are Ares weapon series as the stones for the trade-ins drop quite generously from Anga in ultimate quests, you need 180 stones to cap attribute and Anga drops from 0 to 5 stones per kill; for force/techer/db bouncer you want a rainbow set of those or at least the elements that you see enemies weak in stuff you usually do, which usually is light, fire, ice and maybe dark, as for units, anything below saiki isn't worth wasting time to affix, bare minimum of attack affix on units is around 100 atk per unit if you also use spirita/stamina affixes
    Last edited by jooozek; Feb 4, 2016 at 06:53 AM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Well, the face paint are a separate item from the full body suit (I can confirm this because I do own the black full body suit and use it to make Luna Prophecy Shadow looks like actual armor ._.), and.......hmm, I swear someone typed this earlier, but I also thought that face makeup are indeed Magashi one. Until i realized that the red mark is kinda off.

So the face are probably the Black Color Makeup, combined with Cheek Fire Red.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Is invade unit drop from PD only? Maybe dio hunar also?