quick questions regarding a te/bo character.

does wind mastery effect moment gale's shift action and does tech crafts affect any of the shift actions that cast techs?

also, does techer's weak element hit work only work with techs casted by jetboots?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post

does wind mastery effect moment gale's shift action and does tech crafts affect any of the shift actions that cast techs?

also, does techer's weak element hit work only work with techs casted by jetboots?
    Since the Shift actions for Jet Boots (except Vinto) are casting Techs, all modifiers for Techs effect them (ie. Tech level, craft, and Skills). For Techs, Weak Hit applies as long as the Tech's element matches the weakness of the enemy, even if not using a Tech weapon; for weapons, it applies as long as the weapon's element matches the enemy's elemental weakness.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 1, 2016 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post

Yes.

Yes.

It includes weapons and techs

Just tried playing since the update and I can't figure out how to update the graphics. I set it to max (6) through Tweaker and nothing changed at all. In-game there are several options (Ambient Occlusion, Color Tone Curve, Edge Lighting, something in JP) that are grayed out. halp pls & thank

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    Just tried playing since the update and I can't figure out how to update the graphics. I set it to max (6) through Tweaker and nothing changed at all. In-game there are several options (Ambient Occlusion, Color Tone Curve, Edge Lighting, something in JP) that are grayed out. halp pls & thank
    Use the original launcher to generate a new user.pso2 file, then the tweaker settings will save.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Since the Shift actions for Jet Boots (except Vinto) are casting Techs, all modifiers for Techs effect them (ie. Tech level, craft, and Skills). For Techs, Weak Hit applies as long as the Tech's element matches the weakness of the enemy, even if not using a Tech weapon; for weapons, it applies as long as the weapon's element matches the enemy's elemental weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Yes.

Yes.

It includes weapons and techs
    Alright, thanks for the awnsers. i just remember hearing a long time ago that techer's weak element hit didnt work with jetboot's element switching, but I don't know if that got fixed or was ever even true.

Is there a list of photon blasts ranked by the time it takes to get it full?

I have seen people (non tech class) casting an uncharged ilmegid before attacking a mob. What is the purpose of this?
    Last edited by Orangemelon; May 1, 2016 at 04:14 PM.

What does 強化大成功確率+20% do? It's some new item for grinding NT weapons. On that note, where's a thread with all information and tips on grinding these things?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Any place to find a lvl 71+ Zesh aside from EQs and SHAQs?

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBoar View Post
    Any place to find a lvl 71+ Zesh aside from EQs and SHAQs?
    Pray that a Nyau spawns in Tokyo free field and also pray it changes over to Zesh.

you're better off just doing SHAQ for Lv71+ Zesh tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.