1. #29741

    Default

    can anyone identify this costume/layerd wear? http://imgur.com/aAzKB3x

  2. #29742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    can anyone identify this costume/layerd wear? http://imgur.com/aAzKB3x
    トロピカルビキニウェア / Tropical Bikini Wear

  3. #29743

    Default

    is anyone else just getting stuck in the loading screen after character select?

  4. #29744

    Default

    Sorry for me being so stupid, but even I've posted a question about Bonus Eggs here before,
    I've still didn't get to the subject. I fed 3 of them to my Viola while rising - nothing changes,
    and I can't fed them when LVL and Attributes are capped...

  5. #29745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Sorry for me being so stupid, but even I've posted a question about Bonus Eggs here before,
    I've still didn't get to the subject. I fed 3 of them to my Viola while rising - nothing changes,
    and I can't fed them when LVL and Attributes are capped...
    Basically, Bonus Eggs are just EXP Eggs that also give bonus stats. Since your Viola is maxed out, it gains no benefit from the Egg. While the way it's worded implies that it can raise the stats further, that just seems to be the result of SEGA using odd wording to begin with.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 11, 2016 at 05:22 PM.


  6. #29746
    Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    30

    Default

    i dont suppose there is a cat-like voice for male characters, right? (like it says random nyas in his phrases or something similar.. i know i've seen one for females before but not for male chars..)

    also, seems like pso2 cirnopedia is missing a few voices, does anyone know an alterative site where i can check them out? (so far Male Extra Voice 91 is my favorite, but i do want to check out the other ones before deciding on which on i'm gonna buy later on xD)

  7. #29747

    Default

    Can anyone enlighten me on the 13* Collection files?
    I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
    Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?

    "The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

  8. #29748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Can anyone enlighten me on the 13* Collection files?
    I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
    Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?
    Did you make sure to break the boss crystal?

    And for my question, does anyone have a video of Orbit with the natural PP regen pot?

  9. #29749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Can anyone enlighten me on the 13* Collection files?
    I'm trying to finish of my [Spear Revolucio] collection file, and the only missing weapon is the "Etorarushi" that drops from the "Guar Zigmorde Lv. 1+".
    Yet, every time I pass the Kuron Exploration and defeat said enemy, be it on Normal or even Very Hard difficulty, no % is gained in the weapon! How is that?
    For end-boss kills (ie. breaking the crystal), the percent will update when you finish the current instance rather than on the results screen (ie. pick a new quest or exit the campship).


  10. #29750

    Exclamation ...

    Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Did you make sure to break the boss crystal?
    I don't want to sound rude, not my intention at all, but... OF F*CK*NG COURSE!! XDXD



    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For end-boss kills (ie. breaking the crystal), the percent will update when you finish the current instance rather than on the results screen (ie. pick a new quest or exit the campship).
    Hmm... I see.... Never noticed that. Thanks! I'll make sure to keep an eye on it from now on, taking that to account.

    "The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •