Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    If one uses a weapon that grants access to a PA or Technique, and the PA/tech is one that is not shared by either class (Main Class or Subclass); Is the strength of the PA/Tech granted by the weapon that matching your disk level? Or is the PA restricted to Level 1?
    Latent PAs match your disk level even if neither main or sub class can normally use it.

Ok also ive been looking for tegami units and shaq and eerytime i find tegami it doesnt drop but today i checked quest record and the only quest that showed tegamii units was quarry. Does this mean that quarry has a better drop rate for those?

How do you make a "Soul Catalyst?" is it four of the same souls? e.g. Four Elder Souls - Soul Catalyst?
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by RagolBuilt View Post
    How do you make a "Soul Catalyst?" is it four of the same souls? e.g. Four Elder Souls - Soul Catalyst?
    Persona, Elder, Double, Apprentice, Loser. One of each.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When using Queen Viera to recover PP, I use normal attack and wack enemies with it instead of using PA's, correct?

if i buy Fomeglion from the photon shop, cani still use it as a lvl 54 te/45 fo?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    When using Queen Viera to recover PP, I use normal attack and wack enemies with it instead of using PA's, correct?
    just do normal attacks, especially the ranged one cuz its much faster and less hassle

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowjesse626 View Post
    if i buy Fomeglion from the photon shop, cani still use it as a lvl 54 te/45 fo?
    as long you fill its 700(i think?) T-atk requirement, you can use it
    Spoiler!

Attachment 39699

Can anybody tell me what this error is?

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    just do normal attacks, especially the ranged one cuz its much faster and less hassle

as long you fill its 700(i think?) T-atk requirement, you can use it
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Attachment 39699

Can anybody tell me what this error is?

Would you be able to upload the image to an external host? Attachments aren't working for some users, and, unfortunately, I'm one of the ones who has been bit with that bug.