Which VH area would I look for Chaos Riser?

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    Which VH area would I look for Chaos Riser?
    Only from SHAQ skyscrape, not VH

Is rising flag type zero worth using if I only use it for a gap closer?
    Doubling the PP cost kinda sucks.

can anyone here work the damage sim? looking to know which WL is better for a fi/hu WL リグガイラー or ラズライルVer2 and wondering how these 2 gunslashes compare リグジエンザー and マーセナリシュバルツ

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    can anyone here work the damage sim? looking to know which WL is better for a fi/hu WL リグガイラー or ラズライルVer2 and wondering how these 2 gunslashes compare リグジエンザー and マーセナリシュバルツ
    I think the first question would be whether or not you already have a Rig. Those things are extremely difficult to get, you know...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think the first question would be whether or not you already have a Rig. Those things are extremely difficult to get, you know...
    I have the partisan and gunslash already, the partisan I bought long time ago and still love, the gunslash I bought yesterday because it was 5m and light element and I couldn't resist it x_x

the partisan is just too swag ... I paid like 26m for it and element grinded it the hard way but it was worth it
    Last edited by Pyrei; Jul 21, 2016 at 07:36 PM.

I maxed an Edel Arrow for old time's sake, but I'm not sure about the potential. Is the PP gain applied to just abut anything or regular attacks only?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    I have the partisan and gunslash already, the partisan I bought long time ago and still love, the gunslash I bought yesterday because it was 5m and light element and I couldn't resist it x_x

the partisan is just too swag ... I paid like 26m for it and element grinded it the hard way but it was worth it
    I'm simultaneously amazed and shocked that you were willing to spend that much money on that weapon series. 26m is worth like, a +40 Hidden Pot 12 that hits as hard as an Orbit. Maybe. Rig is almost as hard to get as Elder Pain. Sure, it looks really kickass, but I don't know if it's worth straight buying...

At any rate, Rig is a really solid series and has more general use than any Ver. 2. Comparing the two Wired Lances in question, the difference in S-ATK is so marginal that unless you build a rainbow set, Rig Gaira is a better weapon for most use and maaaaay be more economical if you get them naturally (as in, you don't play PSO2...). As for the Gunslashes in question, the 200 ATK difference is a fairly wide margin that's hard for 16% to cover; in addition, マーセナリシュバルツ's Potential makes it a better bossing GS than Rig, although the Rig has better mobbing usage. The Rig also has T-ATK, if you are playing a class that uses it.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Speaking of Rig, is Sigma Touren a good endgame DB for FI/BO?

On the treasure shop screen what does the large button in the top left do exactly? It just lists it as "Update Meseta/SG Treasure shop 1st time" , so does that mean it simply refreshes the shop or allows more items to be displayed daily?