Quote Originally Posted by freyt View Post
    What he's saying is if you have .15 seconds from the sub, and .13 seconds from the main, then you get .15 seconds. If you flip those two, you get .15 seconds. If you maxed one for .2 seconds and put one point in the other for .05 seconds, then you get .2 seconds. If you put any points into one of them and no points into the other, you get the full benefit of the one you put points into.

It doesn't stack. Meaning there's literally no relation between the two, other than completely negating whichever is lower and opting for the one with the most time.
    lolz very detailed, thnx very helpful

Why do people/NPC's play as Human in this game? I mean Dewman can look like a Human and you have some "bonuses"(bodypaint, horn, heterochromia).

Is there thread for wanting to meet up with other players in-game preferably other PS4 players who use party chat, or may I post here?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Why do people/NPC's play as Human in this game? I mean Dewman can look like a Human and you have some "bonuses"(bodypaint, horn, heterochromia).
    Same reason why fleshies havent converted to CAST when you can have a humanoid and cast form, plus you an hover
    Serious answer, it's either they're old characters or simply out of preference
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Which Double Saber is better? Gale Febris or Crea Doubles?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Which Double Saber is better? Gale Febris or Crea Doubles?
    Crea is more consistent with the potential. There are much better options though outside the two

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Dewmen don't have the same skin color palette, it can be very annoying to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Crea is more consistent with the potential. There are much better options though outside the two
    What are the superior Double Sabers that isn't Austere (It's prohibitively expensive for me atm)?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    What are the superior Double Sabers that isn't Austere (It's prohibitively expensive for me atm).
    Ray (PP reduction at pot3) or Seiga (though not by much). Double Cannon from Profound Invasion aswell but good luck getting that to drop
    Last edited by Nyansan; Sep 23, 2016 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    Bit of a loaded question: what's the most efficient way to grind a 13 star NT weapon? By efficient, I mean, least amount of Lambda Grinders. Money is not the main concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    0->+10
    12+25>

+10 -> +20
    12+30 789+35>

+20 -> +30
    12+26 12+26
    I would like to add:
    1. Great Grind Success items can help skip steps (like the 3rd and 5th steps above), so grinding to +30 can actually take as few as 3 lambda grinders if you are lucky (and you would need to use a 12* at +30 in step 4 instead).
    2. You should also account for the grind to +35. Since each extra 13* used for the grind is not enough exp for a level on it's own, you will want to try to fill the exp bar at +30 as much as possible with the last 12*.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9