Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    with secure otp, i never needed to have a shop password. once i switched to google auth, it's asking me for a passcode (which i never set)

did sega not give google auth users the ability to not need a shop password like they did for secureOTP users?
    sounds weird, i was using otp until it closed and i always had to type in my shop password. are u sure u didnt set one?

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    sounds weird, i was using otp until it closed and i always had to type in my shop password. are u sure u didnt set one?
    absolutely positive.

here's a link to bumped's article from when the shop pass system was first introduced saying it doesn't make you set a password if you have OTP enabled:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...or-pc-players/

i've been using OTP since before the shop password system even existed, so maybe either

1. because i had it set for so long, my account was grandfathered in (until i made a change to my otp settings by switching to google auth)

2. there is a toggle someplace i'm not aware of

i didn't play the game in 2015, i was wondering is there anyway to still get the Moonlight Devotion (double saber skin) from the 2015 badge shop. i seen its possible to swap 2015 badges for 2016 so im sure it can go the other way around. i would gladly trade them, the 2016 list is awful

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    i didn't play the game in 2015, i was wondering is there anyway to still get the Moonlight Devotion (double saber skin) from the 2015 badge shop. i seen its possible to swap 2015 badges for 2016 so im sure it can go the other way around. i would gladly trade them, the 2016 list is awful
    Not possible.

i been playing as a hunter for a while as a sword one and my question is what advantage have the spears and wire lances and what combos do you guys recommend me for those weapons, also which one is the best anti air weapon because i dont think im doing well vs flying minions

another question do you guys think i should buy the 2016 badge sword for a subclass weapon for my br/hu and bo/hu ; i said before i want to be ready for anga fungarde just in case he nulls my main weapons :/

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i been playing as a hunter for a while as a sword one and my question is what advantage have the spears and wire lances and what combos do you guys recommend me for those weapons, also which one is the best anti air weapon because i dont think im doing well vs flying minions

another question do you guys think i should buy the 2016 badge sword for a subclass weapon for my br/hu and bo/hu ; i said before i want to be ready for anga fungarde just in case he nulls my main weapons :/
    Partizan, what you called spears, are your versatile weapon great for most any situation. Faster than sword and not as situational as wired lances. Can't go into more detail than that I don't main HU and besides the partizan I hate their weapons and slow attacks too.

As for the 2016 badge sword no, most definitely no. Their pot is horrible for what you plan to use it for as it is only working when what you are attacking is weak to your weapon's element. Which means it is worthless because Light is the most common weapon element choice and Anga loves resisting it. You are better off getting the Live weapons which are 12* but much better because their pot is based on Just Attacks not elemental weakness advantage. They are also All-class too if that was a concern as well.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 29, 2016 at 05:00 PM.

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with leaving the window during windowed mode?
    Whenever I return to the game from outside the window, the camera just starts spinning, and won't stop until I do something that makes the game automatically adjust the camera (like changing camera to fixed position or talk to a shopkeeper).

It's pretty annoying, so if someone has a fix, I'd love to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Has anyone else been experiencing problems with leaving the window during windowed mode?
    Whenever I return to the game from outside the window, the camera just starts spinning, and won't stop until I do something that makes the game automatically adjust the camera (like changing camera to fixed position or talk to a shopkeeper).

It's pretty annoying, so if someone has a fix, I'd love to hear it.
    Huh never heard of that problem, then again I don't use windowed mode more of a virtual fullscreen so I can alt-tab as much as i want. Lets see if I can help anyways.

In options is priority for mouse set for camera or cursor? Controller player here so I have my mouse set to work with the cursor so it never messes with camera and that might be what yours is set to, default is camera.

Hello new to the forum.
    Quick, can i keep grinding my NT weapon attribute after getting it to 30?
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ome View Post
    Hello new to the forum.
    Quick, can i keep grinding my NT weapon attribute after getting it to 30?
    Thanks in advance
    Yes. It just won't go past 30 til you use the same weapon to grind with.