Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    How elements works for striking/ranged based damage:
    Take the stats of a weapon that is un-affixed but fully ground. Let's use something with 1000 attack at +10 and 60 element for example.
    1000*1.60 = 1600 total attack. That is how neutral element increases your attack, it doesn't directly boost your damage. You're not going to get a 60% damage boost from a weapon that has 60% element, but you will receive a 60% attack power increase on the weapon itself.

Now if we're factoring elemental weakness:
    Let's take something that has a natural weakness to 20% light and your weapon happens to be light. We'll use the weapon with 1000 attack and 60 element once more.
    Now, we'll multiply the 60 element by 1.2 first due to the 20% elemental weakness for 72 element.
    1000*1.72 = 1720 will be your weapon's final attack power when factoring elemental weakness of 1.2. It does not increase your damage output directly which an above post seemed to imply, but it will increase your overall attack on the weapon.
    thank you very much i understand the second part. however, are you implying in the 1st part that rising the percentage of wep increase the over-all atk slightly even when not atking enemy weak to that element?

lastly you said "something that has a natural weakness to 20% light" how do you know the percentage of weakness? ive never seen an actual percentage, just the element weakness.

Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to get the general idea.

Just worry about Elemental Weakness if you're Force, Techer or Dual Blades Bouncer 'cause of their Skill Trees.

For other classes, just get Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    thank you very much i understand the second part. however, are you implying in the 1st part that rising the percentage of wep increase the over-all atk slightly even when not atking enemy weak to that element?

lastly you said "something that has a natural weakness to 20% light" how do you know the percentage of weakness? ive never seen an actual percentage, just the element weakness.

Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to get the general idea.
    1. Yes, that is correct. Having a striking/ranged weapon with 60 element will make the weapon naturally stronger as opposed to a weapon with 20 element regardless of whether they are weak to it or not.

2. You can use techs which actually multiply the damage directly by 20% if their weakness to light is 1.2, or by 30% if their weakness to light is 1.3. Weakness modifiers do vary from enemy to enemy. There is also the Swiki which has most of the enemy weakness multipliers, although DF Double is outdated. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%82%B9

I should also mention that if an enemy has 0.7 weakness to light then you would multiply your weapon element(if light) by 0.7 as well. Don't worry too much about matching elemental weaknesses with striking/ranged weapons unless you're playing elemental stance Bouncer.
    Techs are another story.

Hello. I'm stuck with "Attribute Grind your Fav. Items! - Add special abilities to a weapon or unit. " client order. I don't understand how to do it. I tried searching, but I just can't understand how to do it and if I actually can do it! Can someone explain me how to do this step by step? Thanks.

"Attribute Grind your Fav. Items" means that you have to Element Grind any weapon (meaning that you have to raise that number by the fire, wind, ice, light, dark, etc. icon, your weapon will have one of those elements, when looking at your weapon via the menu).

"Add special Abilities to a weapon or unit" means you have to affix special abilities like power, tech, shoot, react, mind, etc. onto any unit or weapon.
    Just go to the player shop, buy like 2 separate different weapons, one with like power I, the other maybe shoot I or something, and then just upslot it to 2-slots.

Go see dudu or monica in the shopping Area.

Edit:

If you don't know what affixing is, refer to Selphea's Guide:

http://www.fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 2, 2016 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    1. Yes, that is correct. Having a striking/ranged weapon with 60 element will make the weapon naturally stronger as opposed to a weapon with 20 element regardless of whether they are weak to it or not.

2. You can use techs which actually multiply the damage directly by 20% if their weakness to light is 1.2, or by 30% if their weakness to light is 1.3. Weakness modifiers do vary from enemy to enemy. There is also the Swiki which has most of the enemy weakness multipliers, although DF Double is outdated. http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BF%E3%82%B9

I should also mention that if an enemy has 0.7 weakness to light then you would multiply your weapon element(if light) by 0.7 as well. Don't worry too much about matching elemental weaknesses with striking/ranged weapons unless you're playing elemental stance Bouncer.
    Techs are another story.
    ok thankx you guys, that make things much easier can sell other elements since i dont need a set

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    ok thankx you guys, that make things much easier can sell other elements since i dont need a set
    welp alright i was a bit dickish earlier so basically follow what bell said and on weps with good potentials like the crea doubles you have its best to aim for +30 on the grind if nt or at least +20 if OT butdont worry about those anymore besides orbits due to the pp regen utility.. crea doubles for example has 12% damage latent and currently id say its the 2nd best ds just behind austere and for a twin dagger also use karens twin dagger serafi nt with the same latent as crea. also on a side note it would be best to get out of the habit of spamming just deadly circle. for fi related questions try posting in the fi thread located here

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ter-Discussion

lastly become buddies with zieg since you and him are gonna be REAAAALLLLL close soon enough due to his lambda grinder giving weeklies per character

I'm trying to dress up my guy character a bit, and I'm pretty sure there's a basewear that's shirtless, correct? I have an innerwear with a shirt I want to keep visible, but I can't remember which basewear was the one that doesn't have a shirt. It does exist right? Or am I wrong about this?

Nevermind, found it, it was the スラックス[Ba].
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 3, 2016 at 01:46 AM.

But truth be told, if you want to affix modulator, then why not affix Flict Arma instead of Doom Breaker and make:

Bayari/Pow IV/Modulator/Flict Arma/Noble Booster

All you need to do is just buy a Noble Booster and instead of having a fodder of Pow IV/Spirta IV/Junk/Junk/Junk just buy Pow IV/Junk/Junk/Junk/Junk. That way, you'll have +150ATK and +9 PP
    It's just more cost effective. Cost of noble power is more than it cost me to put the same 5 affix I mentioned on my double cannon - 115satk (45 other atk) and 10pp

How does one transfer flict arma?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    How does one transfer flict arma?
    Get 3 copies of Flict Arma (3 fodders of Flict Arma).