Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    If i craft my +10 bert rodan will it be weaker?
    there no point
    before ex lv 8 or 9 it will be even weaker , and even at 9 its debatable

I have a Secfalse at +35 for my Ra/Hu main and an A30 +35 for my Gu/Ra main,i'm using the A30 on my ranger currently. Which would be better to use? the Secfalse or the A30? I have the Apt Sniper potent on my Secfalse but for some reason it doesn't proc if I'm too far away? Which is pretty stupid,should I just drop using it and use the A30 instead or is the HP gain on the Secfalse the only one with the wonky proc distance? I picked it up hoping that if I was far away for sharpshooter to activate then the potent should activate during those times too but apparently not,kinda disappointed.

Any advice would be appreciated <3

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I have a Secfalse at +35 for my Ra/Hu main and an A30 +35 for my Gu/Ra main,i'm using the A30 on my ranger currently. Which would be better to use? the Secfalse or the A30? I have the Apt Sniper potent on my Secfalse but for some reason it doesn't proc if I'm too far away? Which is pretty stupid,should I just drop using it and use the A30 instead or is the HP gain on the Secfalse the only one with the wonky proc distance? I picked it up hoping that if I was far away for sharpshooter to activate then the potent should activate during those times too but apparently not,kinda disappointed.

Any advice would be appreciated <3
    Drop Secfalse, but keep it for when you play GU : surprisingly enough, medium range potential and close range advance kinda overlap, making it great for diffuse shell and glorious rain. But yeah far range is not infinite unlike sharpshooter, so definitely a terrible rifle for RA

Is it just me -- or when other players' use Technics, it looks severely scaled down on my TV screen (which is on
    6-Tier settings with all the additonal graphical settings turned on)?

If I recall correctly, that was never the case, prior to SEGA implementing the newest setting into the game. Now,
    player's Technics doesn't look as nice as mine. It's like 1-Tier mixed with 6-Tier, and it's quite jarring if you ask me...

Is there a way to address this issue, or it's now a permanant thing? And, like always, thanks in advance~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Is there a date when we get the new 12*Units ?

I remember that for Gal series, mid-range starts at even farther than long-range. So is there any benefit for choosing mid-range over long-range?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I remember that for Gal series, mid-range starts at even farther than long-range. So is there any benefit for choosing mid-range over long-range?
    they actually changed the ranges. Mid range is from "your character model doesn't touch enemy's model to roughly Gifoie's max range. it's actually the most solid one for most weapons to me, point blank being bitchy with some enemy models, and long range being kinda hard to maintain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    they actually changed the ranges. Mid range is from "your character model doesn't touch enemy's model to roughly Gifoie's max range. it's actually the most solid one for most weapons to me, point blank being bitchy with some enemy models, and long range being kinda hard to maintain.
    Oh so it's been changed. I thought it still the same as before so I skipped the entire Collection Files.....
    Dang......
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Can someone give me a link to an updated mag device chart plz. I'm interested in buying one but can't read Japanese and want picture of mag obviously.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Can someone give me a link to an updated mag device chart plz. I'm interested in buying one but can't read Japanese and want picture of mag obviously.

Thanks
    From bumped.
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...ices-database/
    From swiki.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...B8%80%E8%A6%A7

Am assuming either is up to date and correct, but can't be too sure.
    Regardless, copy and paste the device listed. Hopefully you find the mag you're looking for!