A different wand lover Zephryion's Avatar

How many PD runs do you need for a single ray weapon? Was wondering if I could get one to 60 element before they disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephryion View Post
    How many PD runs do you need for a single ray weapon? Was wondering if I could get one to 60 element before they disappear.
    About 4-5 runs, assuming at least using 250% boost.
    So should likely be possible, if type to have typical emergency periods fit in with schedule.

Also note that it is possible to finish two boards and then only start a 3rd board before the period ends - you can finish up the board after the period ends (but you probably already knew that) which may be needed if short on emergencies and running low on time.
    If going for it, good luck!

On which block can I find people to run vegas riding quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    On which block can I find people to run vegas riding quest ?
    On Ship 2, blocks 29 to 36 are for Riding Quests, with 31 to 36 being for XH mode specifically, but I've seen more than a few groups run them on blocks 17 and 18.

Honestly, people should try to use the RQ specific blocks, makes joining them easier if 17 and 18 fill up.

Outside of AC scratch, where do costumes and other items with star gem gauges come from? For example a king rappy suit with a star gem gauge, how does this occur?
    Have been wondering about this for a while, seen with a good number of other not yet revived (since star gems first appeared) costumes or otherwise in my shops with them. (Or with a star-gem-already-taken note)

As usual, thank you in advance!

Is it possible to reset a collection file past its expiration date if its still active and you have star gems to reset with?
    Or has this not been tried?

On one hand I think it'd be silly because you're getting an edge over everyone else but simultaneously I feel as if they'd let you because it gives people more incentive to get Star Gems through Bingo,Arks League,Story or just flat out buying the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Outside of AC scratch, where do costumes and other items with star gem gauges come from? For example a king rappy suit with a star gem gauge, how does this occur?
    Have been wondering about this for a while, seen with a good number of other not yet revived (since star gems first appeared) costumes or otherwise in my shops with them. (Or with a star-gem-already-taken note)

As usual, thank you in advance!
    Arks league. Get to 1st place and you get 100SG, 2nd is 50SG, and 3rd is around 30SG i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Is it possible to reset a collection file past its expiration date if its still active and you have star gems to reset with?
    Or has this not been tried?

On one hand I think it'd be silly because you're getting an edge over everyone else but simultaneously I feel as if they'd let you because it gives people more incentive to get Star Gems through Bingo,Arks League,Story or just flat out buying the stuff.
    You can't afaik, since when you can't gain any points for the expired sheet anymore.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Oct 4, 2016 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    About 4-5 runs, assuming at least using 250% boost.
    Wait, rare drop boost helps with collection files??

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Arks league. Get to 1st place and you get 100SG, 2nd is 50SG, and 3rd is around 30SG i think.
    And if you at least kill 1 enemy, you ar guaranteed at least 10SG (I think 4th to 10th place gets 20, and 11th to 20th place gets 10, or something like that)

Additionally, you get 1SG for logging onto PSO2es each day.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Oct 4, 2016 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Wait, rare drop boost helps with collection files??
    Yes, indeed they do, therefore make sure to use one in order to quicken the overall process (should you do Collection Files).
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 4, 2016 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    And if you at least kill 1 enemy, you ar guaranteed at least 10SG (I think 4th to 10th place gets 20, and 11th to 20th place gets 10, or something like that)
    I got 5th place and got 10SG.

Spoiler!

edit: Just noticed the tied 3rd place. Shouldn't that make me 4th? [salt intensifies]