Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Is there any news about possible new classes? I know we've just had summoner but I'd still like to see something. Theres no decent working Tech based shooting class that isnt kinda gimmicky and doesnt tank all your dmg down to the point where bossing with it is a nightmare (Te/Ra was fun and all,but it just doesnt feel right)

I miss crossbows and shotguns,weh.
    We get one new class every Episode, so just wait until Ep5. Braver for Ep2, Bouncer for Ep3, and Summoner for 4, so far. I figured Tech+Ranged would have been Ep4 since we got Striking+Ranged and Techs+Melee, but we got summoner instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    So I have some questions about Unit stats. So I use the Double Set + Magatsuhi for the HP boost, but I've been thinking of extending the Double Set to increase my PP. However, I noticed that each has a 5% Blow resistance, and I want opinions on if losing that resistance will have a significant impact on my defenses, or is the PP boost more worth it? I play Fi/Hu, so I tend to use Limit Break, which is why I'm asking. I don't want to negatively affect my survivability during LB.
    What is nice about the double set is the higher def stat plus the broad resistances.
    If you craft it you will lower the def stats and reduce broad resistances.

Whenever you craft a unit you're stuck with the specific resistances.
    So you want Range crafted (0/4/0) +10PP
    Well now you got eight resistance in range and have lost the s-resist and t-resist on the double set.

I suppose the only way it wouldn't negatively impact you as a Melee is if you keep doing massive hunter.
    Last edited by rando; Oct 11, 2016 at 05:23 AM.

Hello Guys
    I'm wondering about Brave Stance and Wise Stance - I'm using Fighter as subclass, and Hunter as main.
    So should I up max both stances or just brave stance ??
    And what if you use fighter as main, you use both stances or what ?
    Thank Guys

Quote Originally Posted by beboylun View Post
    Hello Guys
    I'm wondering about Brave Stance and Wise Stance - I'm using Fighter as subclass, and Hunter as main.
    So should I up max both stances or just brave stance ??
    And what if you use fighter as main, you use both stances or what ?
    Thank Guys
    For one thing you can only have one stance of a class active at a time. So you would have to switch everytime if you got both, but you shouldn't. Brave is the better choice because rarely when you have aggro'd an enemy will you be able to consistently hit their backside.

For hu main is still wise (ni pun intended) to have wise stance for some bosses like vibrace, falz arms and elder

Does JAing ignition parry raises the damage? Or can i get the full effect of it just by correctly performing the JG?

second, if a collection sheet finish, as long as is not a then unavailable EQ gated, can i still finish it? i think ill be able to obtain the sheet for my 6th ray katana right before the ray sheets expire this 18, will i still be able to complete it after that date?
    Last edited by Batty; Oct 11, 2016 at 09:16 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Anyone have a decent sim of getting ulti buster on a weapon with a standard 4s affix?

Would it be a good idea for me to re-element my Aura Regalus into Lightening for Amduscia? My hunters equipped with a Huge Cutter for amdus,Fighter has Crea Doubles for Amdus,Braver has Agiri with Ulti buster as Electric for amdus,am I going too far?

Who wants to bet that they'll throw some WB jamming on the main boss so I cry myself to sleep after I run the UQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Does JAing ignition parry raises the damage? Or can i get the full effect of it just by correctly performing the JG?
    JAing Ignition Parry does in fact raises the damage. Therefore do JA'd Ignition Parry into Just Guard (to activate I.P.) for that boosted damage whenever you can.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 11, 2016 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soraine View Post
    Anyone have a decent sim of getting ulti buster on a weapon with a standard 4s affix?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldco View Post
    It would be cheaper to use one Zigmorde Soul and one Tohoh Soul to get Act the Soul. This way you only need 1 Ultimate Buster fodder with soul.