So I am ready to do some serious affixing now that I have a Saiki set of my own after countless runs. I want to work towards a 6 slot affix. My current units carry Fang Soul/Shoot III/Arm III/Stamina III. I'm trying to work them towards level IV now, and add Ability III to the mix. The current thing holding me back though is the soul I want. I can stay with Fang Soul since it gave me some HP and PP, but I'd like some opinions from the affix wizards on here. What would make for a better R-ATK soul? I know Apprentice Soul is a big grab for lots of people, but I can't make up my mind. There's also Leopard Soul and Siorg Soul. I am also learning very much towards Till the Soul. Any suggestions?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I'm not much a fan of HP, i went with Till

Is it still possible to get Relax Equip Condition (+10%, +20%, +30%) items from daily craft rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Is it still possible to get Relax Equip Condition (+10%, +20%, +30%) items from daily craft rewards?
    I never did daily crafts, but shouldn't the relax equip condition +10% be also from Fun Scratch?
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So I am ready to do some serious affixing now that I have a Saiki set of my own after countless runs. I want to work towards a 6 slot affix. My current units carry Fang Soul/Shoot III/Arm III/Stamina III. I'm trying to work them towards level IV now, and add Ability III to the mix. The current thing holding me back though is the soul I want. I can stay with Fang Soul since it gave me some HP and PP, but I'd like some opinions from the affix wizards on here. What would make for a better R-ATK soul? I know Apprentice Soul is a big grab for lots of people, but I can't make up my mind. There's also Leopard Soul and Siorg Soul. I am also learning very much towards Till the Soul. Any suggestions?
    Spoiler!

...should stop for now. Hopefully some of that is legible. Good luck!

Apparently while it is possible, being able to get them is dependent on your crafting abilities.
    +10%'s tend to show up as the last reward, which requires -all- of the recipes listed for that day. (Likely impossible if only barely touched on crafting/just doing daily crafts)
    +20%'s and +30%'s on the other hand are simpler, but will never show at all unless you are of high craft level (which is unlikely unless you've specifically went work on crafting achievements) as the daily crafts requested are kind of broken into tiers. (Likely would see only "beginner level" types)

Likely already know, but alternative sources are generally much more pragmatic.
    As stated, +10%'s do come from the fun scratch and are extremely cheap on the player shops as no one tends to need them.
    Also if you have been doing daily crafts, it is entirely possible that you've completed some titles with +30%'s (there should be quite a few) as rewards. So may be able to use those immediately. (Alternatively, if have challenge miles could just straight buy some from the CM shop)

Edit: Put in spoiler box as post was surprisingly long.

Own question.
    Is there a use for the izane camo outside of being a camo? Wondering if there is any other reason why it so highly priced.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Spiral; Oct 18, 2016 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Own question.
    Is there a use for the izane camo outside of being a camo? Wondering if there is any other reason why it so highly priced.

Thank you in advance!
    It's new, its multi-class and it's extremely rare.

Spoiler!

Apparently while it is possible, being able to get them is dependent on your crafting abilities.
    +10%'s tend to show up as the last reward, which requires -all- of the recipes listed for that day. (Likely impossible if only barely touched on crafting/just doing daily crafts)
    +20%'s and +30%'s on the other hand are simpler, but will never show at all unless you are of high craft level (which is unlikely unless you've specifically went work on crafting achievements) as the daily crafts requested are kind of broken into tiers. (Likely would see only "beginner level" types)
    What does high craft level mean? Have the recipes unlocked that they need or be Level 50 in extending or something else?

What does high craft level mean? Have the recipes unlocked that they need or be Level 50 in extending or something else?
    Was curious, so looked it up. Seems they're on a set schedule, so seems was previously wrong. Sorry.
    Could be wrong/outdated, but if tomorrow's daily crafts are all timed abilities requiring (rear, arm, leg) arks fleet area 2, ult naberius 1 and ult lillipa 1, then the schedule is likely right.

Just recipes unlocked.
    For +20%, on the 15th of each month. (Already passed)
    For +30%, on the 31st of each month. (This month actually has a 31st...)
    Have five of below unlocked:
    11* ext level 8 striking type weapon, 11* ext level 8 ranged type weapon, 11* ext level 8 tech type weapon,
    rear unit level 8 tech def special craft (hp & pp), arm unit level 8 striking def special craft (hp), leg unit level 8 ranged def special craft (pp),
    rear timed ability ult lillipa 2, arm timed ability ult lillipa 2, leg timed ability ult naberius 2

If just for curiosity or documenting purposes, then there it is assuming schedule is correct. (Check tomorrow's crafts)
    If actually needing +x%'s go check other sources as mentioned earlier. (If have been doing even daily crafts or zieg's weekly, should probably check title counter unless all taken...which is quite a number) While recipes can be indeed unlocked with some effort, (for example, ult timed abilities lv 1 can be unlocked by having a total timed ability crafting level of 30, then lv 2 for each area requires 13 more crafts of the same ult area to be unlocked) it'll be be a while before the 31st. And if willing to go with +10% and really can't get any free +30%'s, +10%'s are practically free on the player shop list.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Was curious, so looked it up.
    Spoiler!

Hopefully that makes sense!
    Thank you! With 10% the dex requirment would be still somewhat high for my Bow (560 down to 504).It's not worth for me to pay 9k CC to change dex to R-Atk on that bow.
    People sell 20% item for 1 million(not worth it) and i would like to save the 20%/30%(?) item from titles for the future. That's why i asked. But if it costs too much to unlock the recipes i might use one item from titles..
    Last edited by gabor100; Oct 18, 2016 at 03:41 PM.