Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    Derp, I guess I'm gonna farm the mega evolutions for my pets instead (maybe ranged weapons seem the best choice)
    I would agree except someone confirmed that the damage resets to 6% whenever you swap weapons. and it takes 70 seconds to reach the full charge of 20%. aka it's not a great set to use unless you're gonna kill a non EQ/UQ boss (it might be good for solo XQ though)

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    -snip-
    Thanks for the answer, havent tried viola in but guess I can toss in a spare parfait for testing purposes. Popple is no longer a pp recovery pet for me seeing the numbers on splode.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Is there any specific quest that will cause the Ethan and Karen Emergency code to trigger? I'm trying to farm huge cutters...

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman336 View Post
    Is there any specific quest that will cause the Ethan and Karen Emergency code to trigger? I'm trying to farm huge cutters...
    RNG man.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman336 View Post
    RNG BUT

-SHAQ increases the chances of metting them if risk is high
    -each NPC appears on specific maps. I know for a fact Karen and Ethan will spawn on coast and sanctum (probably other ones but I haven't tried soo) maybe someone else can help or swiki has more info about it)

How does the Triboost and Exp tickets work? Does it boost the exp from that rare Pokémon in Tokyo Bonus quest too? Because i feel like that it doesn't. Let's say Tagami gives 300k exp , now you use tri and exp boost +75%, should it give now 750k exp?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Thanks for the answer, havent tried viola in but guess I can toss in a spare parfait for testing purposes. Popple is no longer a pp recovery pet for me seeing the numbers on splode.
    Thinking on it, it might be better to focus on PA damage for Parfaits on Viola. I think the normal attack parfait might be better on something like Melon who only really has one PA anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    How does the Triboost and Exp tickets work? Does it boost the exp from that rare Pokémon in Tokyo Bonus quest too? Because i feel like that it doesn't. Let's say Tagami gives 300k exp , now you use tri and exp boost +75%, should it give now 750k exp?
    Uhhh. That's not what +75% means. 75% of 300k is 225k so that would make it 525k. Either way yes, they boost exp from any kills. What makes you think they don't?

Umm, does anyone know what the potential on Gix Zelvran do? thanks <3

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    Umm, does anyone know what the potential on Gix Zelvran do? thanks <3

It's the don't heal with -mate items potential.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right now I'am using Magatsu 11* unit should I get saiki or farm for ray unit?