Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Depend on how frequent you want to play with the other that you can speak with.
    Pick 2 if you want more gaijin encounter.
    Eh, only really need teamwork on the end-game stuff, right? Might take a while before I ever reach that, so maybe Ship 4 would be best...

I've been having a hard time getting "Deo Hunar" to appear on the Halloween EQ...
    What's the other way of defeating it? I mean.. In other quest but that one...
    I tried the EP3 CH7, but it's "Viel Hunar" there so...

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Eh, only really need teamwork on the end-game stuff, right? Might take a while before I ever reach that, so maybe Ship 4 would be best...
    You have 3 character slots, have one character on both.

Whats the name of the song that plays when Lisa shows up in the Halloween event and is their a music disk?

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    You have 3 character slots, have one character on both.
    Eh?! When did they add that feature in? Last time I played, you were allowed one character per account unless you paid for more slots...

Late game Emergency Quests aside, upon reaching level 50 and clearing a majority of explorations, you will be able to obtain client orders from Klotho that has you clear Time Attack quests. It's a consistent weekly source of meseta, and while you can clear it alone, unless you're a decent speed runner, it may feel like a boring chore if you do clear it alone. So doing it in a full party might be better (although you still have to know how to clear some of the quests that aren't that straight forward, be it alone or not). Some people do full course runs to clear all client orders, some just ignore the lower profit orders and adjust their runs. If you know what you're supposed to be doing in those Time Attack quests, going with something along the lines of "Hello, nice to meet you." and "Thank you for the party." in Japanese would probably be fine if you want to run in a party, foreign players are nowhere to be found, and only native parties are available. Therefore, not a must to run with others, but better to.

Emergency and most other quests, you can probably get by without conversations with anyone else, and just mimic what others are doing or just run some of them alone. Challenge Quest, while barely popular anymore, have shared ships you can use to run, making it possible to run with people from various ships.

Eh?! When did they add that feature in? Last time I played, you were allowed one character per account unless you paid for more slots...
    Been awhile.

While making 2 separate characters on two different ships might be a good idea, because doing so means that you won't be able to share any meseta, items and/or equipments if you really want to, might make it slightly more troublesome since you can't get that "New Game +" quality of life. Though, with mid game gear and in fact even some end game gear being easily accessible at this point in the game, it's not really that much of an issue. Although, with some Emergency Quests implementing limited runs per ship, you can have up to twice the amount of runs (if time allows you to) if you're on two different ships.

And now my own question, does anyone know how many ToT runs on average does it take to obtain the ?Vlad Blum? (血槍ヴラド・ブラム) partisan?

We got the second free slot in episode 2 and the 3rd in episode 4, when Braver and Summoner were released respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I've been having a hard time getting "Deo Hunar" to appear on the Halloween EQ...
    What's the other way of defeating it? I mean.. In other quest but that one...
    I tried the EP3 CH7, but it's "Viel Hunar" there so...
    Dio Hunar can appear in the Forest LQ ("混沌産み出す闇の化身 Darkness From the Chaos") that appears in the Featured Quests now, where he appears "guaranteed" at the end with Gal Gryphon. (I say "guaranteed" because he didn't spawn on my first try through there, but the quest spams you with ETs. I probably just completed the points too early.) You will need to watch for when it appears in rotation (appeared on Ship 2 last night ). Dio Hunar can appear in other LQs (like Facility LQ), but only randomly. VH difficulty is required for the Bingo (might be H but I did VH to make sure).

Another way is to fight him in the Solo XQ on Floor 10.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Dio Hunar can appear in the Forest LQ ("混沌産み出す闇の化身 Darkness From the Chaos") that appears in the Featured Quests now, where he appears "guaranteed" at the end with Gal Gryphon. (I say "guaranteed" because he didn't spawn on my first try through there, but the quest spams you with ETs. I probably just completed the points too early.) You will need to watch for when it appears in rotation (appeared on Ship 2 last night ). Dio Hunar can appear in other LQs (like Facility LQ), but only randomly. VH difficulty is required for the Bingo (might be H but I did VH to make sure).

Another way is to fight him in the Solo XQ on Floor 10.
    Nice. I'll be looking out for those LQ's. Hope I can get it before the BINGO expires.
    Thanks!

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

is there a guide or some helpful link someone could give me so I can learn about weaponiods and what exactly they do with weapons.