Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    What food should I use in order to catch Naber Turtle in Tundra? Is it a large size or mid size or something else?
    According to SWiki, Naberius Turtle is a medium-size "special" item (so it doesn't count as a fish, crustacean, or mollusk). It looks like Kakiage Ruins Shrimp (made with Ruins Shrimp and Ruins Wheat) might help, since it boosts medium find by 30% and gives +3% chance for an additional fishing looting. Good Fishing Rods might help too since Naberius Turtle is a higher rarity item, if you haven't found a better use for them.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Two questions, when putting a skill ring onto a 12* Unit, does it count as an affix? So if I were to put a ring on it, then decide to redo affixes, I would have to put the ring on again, similar to the Add Ability items?

Also, what's an easy way to add slot to units? I got the Ray Rear and Leg, but both only have two slots, I'd like to get at least four on there, doesn't matter what the affixes are, just to make affixing them easier once I actually start doing it later on. Any advice on doing that?
    Last edited by Zysets; Oct 25, 2016 at 08:14 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Thank you very much, Loveless62!

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Two questions, when putting a skill ring onto a 12* Unit, does it count as an affix? So if I were to put a ring on it, then decide to redo affixes, I would have to put the ring on again, similar to the Add Ability items?
    The ring effect is separate from affixes like a weapon latent. You can't level up a ring once you use it though, so make sure the ring is at the level you want.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Also, what's an easy way to add slot to units? I got the Ray Rear and Leg, but both only have two slots, I'd like to get at least four on there, doesn't matter what the affixes are, just to make affixing them easier once I actually start doing it later on. Any advice on doing that?
    use 2 fodder with same slot or more (make sure you have necessary amount of stat1 or fever or something with 100% transfer base inside the fodder / target unit).
    Don't use 3 fodder or more, since the price jump significantly once it hits 3 fodder.

3 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 2 to 3 .....
    4 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 3 to 4 ......

use 10% for 2->3 ...... 95% each, I think.
    Then use 30% for 3->4 ..... all 100% (only 80% each if you use 10% affix boost).
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 25, 2016 at 11:41 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

just curious, is there a way to change race of char using AC or StarGems after being made? im sure its not free, that i dont really mind.

No. You can overhaul your appearance, but your race and gender choice are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The ring effect is separate from affixes like a weapon latent. You can't level up a ring once you use it though, so make sure the ring is at the level you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    use 2 fodder with same slot or more (make sure you have necessary amount of stat1 or fever or something with 100% transfer base inside the fodder / target unit).
    Don't use 3 fodder or more, since the price jump significantly once it hits 3 fodder.

3 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 2 to 3 .....
    4 junk abilities if you want to upslot from 3 to 4 ......

use 10% for 2->3 ...... 95% each, I think.
    Then use 30% for 3->4 ..... all 100% (only 80% each if you use 10% affix boost).
    Thank you both! That's all I needed to know for now, thanks!
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Anga Fundarge’s growth system has been reset due to the release of its new form

What is this Growth System? I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Anga Fundarge’s growth system has been reset due to the release of its new form

What is this Growth System? I'm curious.
    I may be incorrect with this answer, but when they speak of its growth system, they may be describing its fighting patterns. Note during launch of Ult. Amduscia, Anga was very tame in its patterns(its laser blade attack that protrudes from its core for AOE against players, its bouncing attack, that slashes blades from its bits each time it bounces, its occassional grab on an unsuspecting player). Now the coming days passed and its learned new patterns(jettisoning its core and bits for a semi AOE attack, warping and slashing projectiles at half health, and now a generating a very pesky whirlwind attack that spirals around the arena.) The Ult. Naberius version was very tame on launch too, until it started getting its damage absorb and reflect attacks, plus those very big AOE explosions it likes doing on occasion. I suspect soon Anga is gonna start learning to resist weapon types again. It dies way too easily at this point for me to recall if it still does so in Ult. Amduscia.

Edit: Now that the servers are up, its changed patterns again. It now has a variation of its bouncing blades attack, and it now splashes energy bombs around occasionally. I think its flash attack that makes you dizzy seems to be a bit wider in AOE as well, but I can't tell.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 26, 2016 at 03:46 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!