Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Speaking of Skill Ring grinds, does EXP Boost items and effects help level Skill Rings faster? Trying to finish the last to levels for my Mate Lovers ring at the moment.
    Skill rings generally just take 5% of player's EXP gained, regardless of source (30,240,000 player EXP to fully level a ring up to 20). So it is assumed yes, since 5% of whatever the player gets also goes to the ring.

I just hit 75 on braver, any recommended Units I should use? if possible, that I can easily get, Im dying a lot, Im using Hiei units from ep3 matter boards until now

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I just hit 75 on braver, any recommended Units I should use? if possible, that I can easily get, Im dying a lot, Im using Hiei units from ep3 matter boards until now
    Your Immediate Unit Options:

1) Craft a Hiel Set to maximum if you can't go after other 11* Units.
    2) If you can get your hands on a Saiki Set, you can craft it for PP and function as a Braver.
    3) Go into Ultimate Amdu and start going for your Gix Weapon set. You will find 12* Units there and have others playing with you to make gearing easier.
    4) You can get an Ideal Set if you have 60K Challenge Points....
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Gix Arm + Ideal Rear/Leg most accessible new player option imo

Hola, friends

Do you know if seafood is best for getting the addtional fish / harvest? Don't have much luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by FloatingMan View Post
    Hola, friends

Do you know if seafood is best for getting the addtional fish / harvest? Don't have much luck with it
    Bumped made very neat cuisine list, so that you'll know what to eat before working.

Any suggestions to answer:

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    3 Questions Please help (might need to make a new thread):

1) Fi, which particular actions does "L / Slow Fi-Action" slow down? will you still be invincible while the "dodging" action is slow-downed?

2) Gix or Orbit Rifle? I play Rifle using PA alot, so basically power or pp regen?

3) Does standing sniper bonus still stay in-effect when you jump on the same spot ? do you think "L / Jumping Dodge" will keep the standing sniper bonus?

Sig by Gama

Yeah, I saw that, it's great, but I want to know if seafood soup / Forest Amberjack Fishhead Soup is the best option to boost additional gathering / fishing - anyone has the experience?

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    3 Questions Please help (might need to make a new thread):

1) Fi, which particular actions does "L / Slow Fi-Action" slow down? will you still be invincible while the "dodging" action is slow-downed?

2) Gix or Orbit Rifle? I play Rifle using PA alot, so basically power or pp regen?

3) Does standing sniper bonus still stay in-effect when you jump on the same spot ? do you think "L / Jumping Dodge" will keep the standing sniper bonus?
    Well, happens that questions get drowned

1) as it says it will slow down the weapon actions of each weapon for more invul/parry frames. So I guess Kamaitachi, Twin Dagger Spin and Knux's sway will all become slower. more info will be available once ring is there, so no need to worry.

2) Assuming Orbit Rifle is the same potential as the old-style one : Both are good : Orbit is more flexible and can be both a great weapon (good stats good damage potential) and a PP battery (especially if you don't have Orbit Launcher yet). Gix is as powerful as orbit from the start and can be a lot more powerful if you can keep the pot up, so it's vastly depending on quest/party and other variables. All of this to say, comes down to preference. You could always be greedy and aim for both Gix as active Rifle and orbit as PP battery to get the best of both worlds.

3) depends on the PA. I know GU's satellite aim and Elder Rebellion both keep standing snipe mid-air but shift period doesn't. I think on the RA side, only glorious Rain can keep it, might ask on the RA Guide Thread to make sure. Also no idea about the ring, normally it should work, but again ring's not here yet !

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Where the hell does Razan drop?
    From boxes if you're not TE. Go TE it if you have access to the class, as it will drop from every enemy
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 1, 2016 at 06:18 AM.