Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Did you get the challenge miles compensation? You should have enough to get the full ideal set from the challenge mile shop.

Though you'll need 1 run of CM2 first before its open for you.
    yes I have it unlocked. I do even have ideal set, but I can't wear it as force because my dex isn't high enough (and it will be only high enough somewhen at 75/70)

What cuisine do I use for boosting these item types?
    Spoiler!

How are some people level grinding rings so fast?
    I'm aware you can just buy Lv20 rings from player shops now, but I've seen people with rings that aren't even a week old at Lv20 a few times now. I've had one of my Normal Attack Advance rings for a few weeks & its just barely hit Lv19 from moderate Ultimate Amduscia farming.

Spoiler!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    How are some people level grinding rings so fast?
    I'm aware you can just buy Lv20 rings from player shops now, but I've seen people with rings that aren't even a week old at Lv20 a few times now. I've had one of my Normal Attack Advance rings for a few weeks & its just barely hit Lv19 from moderate Ultimate Amduscia farming.
    Doing EQ too? Especially TD3 which gave tons of exp ..... and, if they used Tri-Boost 100% too, the exp gain is really nice.
    Also, AQ City maybe, since it's also done for EXP.

And if they happens to be lucky and got Tokyo-key Gold once a day or more, it can help too.

Edit : Ult Amdus only gave around 2% with 75% exp boost, each run for Lv19 -> Lv20 Ring.
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 1, 2016 at 06:01 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

What would be the cheapest and safest way to affix 70-80+ S-Def to units without using too much(or better no) boost items? Or would be 5-8% strike resist better then S-Def?

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    What cuisine do I use for boosting these item types?
    Spoiler!
    地下坑道マキガイのサラダ (Underground Tunnel Snail Salad) from Shironia looks like the best match, as SWiki lists the Yerkes items as type "Other".
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Ralf> affixing defense is not really easy if you want straight up SDef. Only 3 souls give 30, then you need Body 3 or 4 for 30 or 35 more, and that's pretty much it in terms of things you can expect to get. Resistances are easier to add up, and having Blow Resist 4 with All resist 3 will give you a 9% cut (and it's cheap, all considered).

If you are only concerned about SDef then I guess Ex Soul/Body/Blow resist would yield best results. (snow soul and Rockbear souls also work but Snow soul doesn't boost Blow Resist so beware)

If you're concerned about defense in general Blow/Shot/Mind/All resist can be crafted for little meseta. Goron Soul boosts both Shot and Mind resist IIRC.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Does Jet Boots escape actually work or am I being lied to? It says it takes effect for PA follow ups. Is that the shift action or something else? Because it doesnt matter how amazingly accurate I am with the timing,I'll still get hit doing strike gusts shift action. But I can step dodge everything just fine despite my step having much lower iframes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Does Jet Boots escape actually work or am I being lied to? It says it takes effect for PA follow ups. Is that the shift action or something else? Because it doesnt matter how amazingly accurate I am with the timing,I'll still get hit doing strike gusts shift action. But I can step dodge everything just fine despite my step having much lower iframes.
    I have definitely been able to "phase through" boss attacks during the shift actions of Strike Gust and Moment Gale (can never seem to get the skill to apply to Vinto Gigue's kick though). However, the timing of the i-frames feel vastly shorter than what is listed in the Skill Tree Menu. It most definitely does not feel like 0.2 ~ 0.35 seconds. Honestly, even at max skill; it feels like the invulnerability tops out at less than 0.1 seconds. That's just what it feels like to me, though.

Sorry if that doesn't definitively answer your question. I just know it does "work".

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    It most definitely does not feel like 0.2 ~ 0.35 seconds.
    That's probably because it's not added to a base duration.

On a fun note though... it works with any shift action, not just the PA ones. It's also not main class only despite saying it is. Pretty sure both of those are bugs or mistakes, but I'm not complaining. :U