Anyone else getting some intense network lag on PSO2 atm? I only ask because it seems PSO2 is the only thing here experiencing anything bad network wise.

e: Ofc soon after I ask it disappears. Who knows then!

e2: And then its back again, and I'm getting 630d a bunch. No other application is experiencing lag on my machine or the network. I noted the servers stated they were in maintenance briefly, which I take it means my connection to the ships is breaking down somewhere. I can load PSO2.jp just fine still so its not reverting to that old problem...

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Raujinn; Dec 7, 2016 at 02:49 PM.

Thanksies, uhhh one more question.

Do I need both the Melty Christmas base and outerwear to get the bonus? Or will the base wear with no outer work?

So I wasn't expecting the Gavas ticket shop to completely vanish since no other limited shop did so before, they usually only get moved. Should I hold on to them in case the shop / event ever comes back, or should I toss em? Gotta say I'm a bit annoyed I never got to actually spend them on anything. I only accumulated a little over 500 since this event bored me to the point I didn't log on much to bother with it.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    So I wasn't expecting the Gavas ticket shop to completely vanish since no other limited shop did so before, they usually only get moved. Should I hold on to them in case the shop / event ever comes back, or should I toss em? Gotta say I'm a bit annoyed I never got to actually spend them on anything. I only accumulated a little over 500 since this event bored me to the point I didn't log on much to bother with it.
    Honestly, if it does come back, it probably won't be soon. I mean if you have the space in storage, you can save them, but you probably won't ever use them.
    Not sure why they got rid of the shop so soon, since you can still use triggers for the EQ, but oh well.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I couldnt get my 3rd orbit rifle because the Falke Leone guage only fills in Necky.

should I toss the CF?
    And these Gavas tickets?
    Is SEGA dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I couldnt get my 3rd orbit rifle because the Falke Leone guage only fills in Necky.

should I toss the CF?
    And these Gavas tickets?
    Is SEGA dumb?
    I have two necky triggers which I will use to plan something out before the weekend. I'll make a post about it tonight or early tomorrow morning most likely (I'm PST time zone), with sign ups.

Tickets are basically useless now, they're only good during the event.
    Last edited by Zysets; Dec 7, 2016 at 06:15 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by knight1301 View Post
    Hi guys, any ideal how to make this extra tiny hair?
    That is the accessory 流し前髪エクステ.

Can you affix a weapons special ability factor onto itself?

So for example,Astral soul on a +35 Ray Sword?
    Or do I need to use a different weapon for it?

Hi again everyone, just some quick questions:

In order to prepare for for boost week, I'll have to upgrade two old type weapons and one or two NT weapons, all 13 stars, I was wondering:

1) what is the cheapest method to get an old type 13 star to +40(all three potentials unlocked), with account of the 10% boost? Grind skip 7 costs about 2 million each, while success +30% costs 20 excubes...(FYI the ones i'm getting are Valkyrie R25 and Orbit bow)

2) what is the best method to get the Pleionde stones(or whatever they're called, the easier one from mining base 1 and 2 thats required to get an orbit weapon)? I'm currently farming gold badges to trade for them, however I still need like 57 of them which is 1140 badges...

Thanks a lot everyone!

Sorry for asking agian but.... do I need both the Melty Christmas base and outerwear to get the bonus? Or will the base wear with no outer work?

I need to know for the EQ coming up so I know what to buy. >.<