Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What's the "efficient" way to Grind 12* to be used as fodder for 13* when Emper Embrace fodder isn't heavily accessible?
    If you aren't SUPER tight on lambda grinders it might be more efficient to use all those 10* dio weapons that drop in like every EQ instead. While the maximum ammount of exp you get per weapon won't be as high as using 12*s, you'll probably only end up using 2 or 3 more lambda grinders, and it's WAY cheaper.
    As nice as Emper Embrace is, the bonus for using the exact same weapon, or even just the same rarity is much higher, and most of the NT Dio weapons drop pre-grinded, increasing the bonus even more.
    I actually don't think feeding 12*s with emper embrace to use as fodder is efficient in the first place, specifically because they lack the same weapon/rarity bonus when making fodders.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 8, 2016 at 02:23 AM.

Ah, so the same sites as before? Just wanted to make sure, thank you.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Thanks Lyrise, I'll see what items I could get and,..Probably buy 100 AC items just for the grind skips...T_T

One more question: What do I do with the food that given to you when you unlock achievements through gathering? Are they one time use foods, or are they a recipe that allows you to make them as long as you have the required materials? I threw all of them in my bank because I don't know what to do with them, and now they're taking up a lot of space...

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thanks Lyrise, I'll see what items I could get and,..Probably buy 100 AC items just for the grind skips...T_T

One more question: What do I do with the food that given to you when you unlock achievements through gathering? Are they one time use foods, or are they a recipe that allows you to make them as long as you have the required materials? I threw all of them in my bank because I don't know what to do with them, and now they're taking up a lot of space...
    Or just buy the cheap AC item for 90k~100k for when a new scratch rotation start.

Food item are one time use, the recipe should be learned by the gathering achievements.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Any way to get the Aste Unicorn at this point? I know that the Xmas EQ spawns prefixed bosses from previous events, but I wonder if anybody knows if that particular Quartz Dragon appears there, or if there's any other way.

A pity that I missed that event.

It spawns there. It spawned almost every run I did

Welp, time to stalk the EQ 24/7 with a crapton of drop rate boosters.

1) If I have to add a ring to my units, should I grind the ring till 20 or it's okay to leave it at 1? And what are the benefits to grind it before adding it to my units?
    Aaaaaand
    2) Let's say I wanna grind an Adelaide-NT to +35, since it gives Mutation I if used as material. All I have to do is to use it as material to grind my *13 and poof, Mutation I comes outta nowhere in my affixes? Or not?

Thanks!

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    1) If I have to add a ring to my units, should I grind the ring till 20 or it's okay to leave it at 1? And what are the benefits to grind it before adding it to my units?
    Thanks!
    That would depends on the ring. If the ring Ability level doesn't increase the effect (things like AirReversal ..... KnuckleChase ...... TDAirChase), should be all right to just leave it at Lv1.
    Since stat bonus from grinding the ring doesn't cross-over to unit. Just the Ability.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    What's the difference between regularly identifying an item and high-grade appraisal?
    Higher base element,better abilities/more slots,and in the case of a Gix Talis I did a high grade appraisal on the other day,I had it at 34 grind cap when untekked meaning I only ever needed to collect one more for max cap.

Edit: Untekked something else and got 3 slots but all the abilities were high grade,so I assume the abilities are better but the slots can still be all over the place
    Last edited by Moffen; Dec 8, 2016 at 11:10 AM.