Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Brought the Nov.10th issue from BookWalker but I can't find any codes.
    Bookwalker gives you the codes in your account details, NOT the magazine. I bought both digital and later physical because I saw it at the store, so I can tell you with certainty physical is the only one with the codes actually printed in the Magazine.

First, click マイページ (My Page) on the top right, then click 購入特典 (Purchase Bonuses). That issue of Famitsu gives you four codes, it should be fairly obvious which code it is.

This may be bad news for you, but it said my code would expire on 2016/12/07, the day of the last maintenance. I'm pretty sure you can't redeem the Famitsu codes anymore, as I said before.

Edit- Yeah I think you shot yourself in the foot with this, the page for the Famitsu issue mentions the code deadline, in English too.
    It says "※付録のダウンロードコードの入力期限は、最短のもので2016年12月7日11時まで(『ファンタシー スターオンライン2』)です" under the box warning about the code deadlines.
    basically, the code expires on December 7th.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zysets; Dec 10, 2016 at 01:34 AM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Did Sega patch the Emperappies in Solo ExQ 1-5 to no longer drop weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Bookwalker gives you the codes in your account details, NOT the magazine. I bought both digital and later physical because I saw it at the store, so I can tell you with certainty physical is the only one with the codes actually printed in the Magazine.

First, click マイページ (My Page) on the top right, then click 購入特典 (Purchase Bonuses). That issue of Famitsu gives you four codes, it should be fairly obvious which code it is.

This may be bad news for you, but it said my code would expire on 2016/12/07, the day of the last maintenance. I'm pretty sure you can't redeem the Famitsu codes anymore, as I said before.

Edit- Yeah I think you shot yourself in the foot with this, the page for the Famitsu issue mentions the code deadline, in English too.
    Spoiler!
    There was only 3 codes so i am probably screwed all I can do now is hope 1 more Orbit katana drops. Bayaribbles is probably not gonna give me 23.20% so might need a dagger too.

Quick question: do grinding bonus only affect the base damage of the weapon, or does it also account for its affixes? e.g. NT +1 = 101% damage, do you multiply it with only the base damage of the weapon or the total of both base damage and affix bonuses? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Quick question: do grinding bonus only affect the base damage of the weapon, or does it also account for its affixes? e.g. NT +1 = 101% damage, do you multiply it with only the base damage of the weapon or the total of both base damage and affix bonuses? thanks
    Only the base damage.

Quick question: How much SG does it cost to reset the cooldown of a collection sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Quick question: How much SG does it cost to reset the cooldown of a collection sheet?
    It costs 60 SG.

Thanks Kondibon ! One more question, how much difference does it make to switch to light element? e.g. if I have 60 wind element, how much extra damage will I deal to darkers if I switch to light damage? TYVM! (wondering if its worth the 9m)

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thanks Kondibon ! One more question, how much difference does it make to switch to light element? e.g. if I have 60 wind element, how much extra damage will I deal to darkers if I switch to light damage? TYVM! (wondering if its worth the 9m)
    I could be wrong here but I remember someone mentioning that 1 point in element is 10 atk more with your weapon against enemies weak to it.
    So 60 Element light is actually a +600 atk bonus against enemies weak to light.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I heard of that too, however what happens when you're up against an elemental weakness?