I recently got back into PSO2 and I'm wondering what the current, "meta" builds are. I've got all my classes around level 40 so I'm trying to figure out where I should focus my efforts.

Anyone have the previous version of the tweaker? I'm getting sick of this "Server Connection Timed Out" BS.

HardBoiledPapa: If there is a colour tag in the item details that shows its current colour, then you can use the pass to change the colour to whatever you like, if not then you cannot. This applies to all items.

gdinoia: That depends on the main classes that you wish to play, and your play style. Hunter is the most suitable subclass for most melee and ranged classes, so if you really need a "meta" build the first thing you need is to get JA bonus and Fury stance in the hunter tree, however ignore Fury stance critical as critical has very limited use in PSO2.

Anyways I guess my last question was overlooked since its now in the last page, I'll post it again: does anyone know the difference between tthe new "特殊能力(射撃&PP/2)" and your average Noble Shot support item? They have different names, and the former costs twice as much. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: they seem to be stronger versions of Noble Shot, at 40 atk/4pp each.
    Last edited by sheen20; Dec 14, 2016 at 10:08 AM.

is there some limit on rdr/xp boost?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Not really. There's a limit to the number of items you can stack to boost rdr and xp but I don't think there's a hardcoded number.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Anyways I guess my last question was overlooked since its now in the last page, I'll post it again: does anyone know the difference between tthe new "特殊能力(射撃&PP/2)" and your average Noble Shot support item? They have different names, and the former costs twice as much. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: they seem to be stronger versions of Noble Shot, at 40 atk/4pp each.
    Holy crap!

The power creep continues...
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quick one. To be able to attach HP, HP and PP or just PP onto the unit when crafting it, is only possible when I have crafting at level 20 right? And once I attach, let's say PP onto it at ExLvl3, do I keep the PP when I keep extending it higher past ExLvl3 or do I have to reapply it at ExLvl5/8 (since there seems to be multiple opportunities to attach those stats).

Thanks in advance o/

Quote Originally Posted by Miasmata View Post
    Quick one. To be able to attach HP, HP and PP or just PP onto the unit when crafting it, is only possible when I have crafting at level 20 right? And once I attach, let's say PP onto it at ExLvl3, do I keep the PP when I keep extending it higher past ExLvl3 or do I have to reapply it at ExLvl5/8 (since there seems to be multiple opportunities to attach those stats).

Thanks in advance o/
    Yes, the recipes unlock at level 20. The extra PP is lost when you extend to the next level, then you can reapply at EX8 and EX10.

What's the fastest way to fill the [Any Enemy] part from CF? AQ?

How do you view .dds files with Windows Photo Viewer? I could do it before but reinstalled Windows and idk how I did it.
    Last edited by ralf542; Dec 15, 2016 at 07:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.