Is it just me or does Esca Ragne only appear at night?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What's the fastest way to fill the [Any Enemy] part from CF? AQ?

How do you view .dds files with Windows Photo Viewer? I could do it before but reinstalled Windows and idk how I did it.
    If it is for the XMas sheets, the only way to fill that is by running the EQ. Just make sure you have a 250% RDR booster, and any Tribooster.

Did you have this installed?: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sagethumbs/

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If it is for the XMas sheets, the only way to fill that is by running the EQ. Just make sure you have a 250% RDR booster, and any Tribooster.

Did you have this installed?: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sagethumbs/
    The Tact sheet fills in other quests too.

Yes, with it the peview works but I still can't view it with Windows Photo Viewer to zoom in. Or is it a Win 8.1+ feature?
    Last edited by ralf542; Dec 15, 2016 at 11:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

How exactly does EPPR field ring works? will it work for forces?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    The Tact sheet fills in other quests too.

Yes, with it the peview works but I still can't view it with Windows Photo Viewer to zoom in. Or is it a Win 8.1+ feature?
    For the tact, the easiest thing to do for that gummy is switch to Summoner and run the first ARKS quest. Stamina Gummies are a super common Summoner drop. Otherwise, yeah AQ or run whatever LQ featured quest is up.

Is there a way to make mobs in Lilipa UQ NOT spawn during boss fights?
    Tired of hunting for the sphere eraser Lv17 disk only to be demolished by constant stagger in the middle of boss fights because they throw about 50 mobs at me while I'm on my own.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Is it just me or does Esca Ragne only appear at night?
    I've seen it during days too.

Spoiler!
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    How exactly does EPPR field ring works? will it work for forces?
    Basically what is does is give you additional PP per hit of a non-PA or Tech as long as elemental weaknesses match. For a Force, this means hitting with the thrown Talis, a Rod melee attack, or a Rod shot.

I need help obtaining the 13* Valkyrie R25's quicker. I know there's a boost going on until 21th or 20th of dec. which is 150% rare boost rate. So before I go to the Tokyo exploration level, I have my team rare boost rate is which is at 6%. daily tri boost at 30%, 100% rare boost rate, and another tri boost 100%. I even had about 6 runs through this place about 6 times, and still having no luck. can anybody tell me what im doing wrong? i'm collecting those Phantom stones but its just taking soooo long, Thanks. I have this weapon with a 45% attribute, I just need one more.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    I need help obtaining the 13* Valkyrie R25's quicker. I know there's a boost going on until 21th or 20th of dec. which is 150% rare boost rate. So before I go to the Tokyo exploration level, I have my team rare boost rate is which is at 6%. daily tri boost at 30%, 100% rare boost rate, and another tri boost 100%. I even had about 6 runs through this place about 6 times, and still having no luck. can anybody tell me what im doing wrong? i'm collecting those Phantom stones but its just taking soooo long, Thanks. I have this weapon with a 45% attribute, I just need one more.
    Tokyo bonus quest offers kagaseo stones in bulk 7ish silver/15ish from gold (I'm probably wrong on the numbers but you get more out of gold obviously,but still quite a few),you get these keys from featured as you'd know.
    Valkyries were a pretty common drop in the yamato EQ too,so I'd just hope one of those would pop up.
    Some people get them in riding quest but I've never encountered it and RQ is dead most of the day.

I think mobs often drop the stones in the vegas area too.
    Edit: Theres CO's from Franka (I think reset once per week) and Hanz that can be done per character and reset each day which might help a lot.
    Last edited by Moffen; Dec 15, 2016 at 06:53 PM.
    Spoiler!