That's not an Omelette. That's Omurice!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Is there an alternate method to filling up the Astra Katana CF since not a lot of people seem to be running riding quests.
    IIRC, if you defeat enemies that drop the weapon, it will also fill up the progress bar. Plus, if they drop the actual weapon, it automatically counts as complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Is there an alternate method to filling up the Astra Katana CF since not a lot of people seem to be running riding quests.
    Lv 41+ Sevanian (Seabed) for the Illusia weapon:

And if you don't feel like fighting Train Ghidoran, you can kill Lv 31+ Nordiransa (Skyscape):

This page on the swiki tells you which alternate enemies you can use for any of the Astra Weapon CFs.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

When running featured quests for bonus tickets are you limited to one ticket per day per ACCOUNT or can you get one ticket a day per CHARACTER?

I'm looking to get Chrome Dragon to spawn more Darkers for Flict farming.

Obviously the number of Darkers spawned depends on how many players there are, but is there any particular way to make Chrome more likely to use the Darker spawn move? Or is it just dumb luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman336 View Post
    When running featured quests for bonus tickets are you limited to one ticket per day per ACCOUNT or can you get one ticket a day per CHARACTER?
    Each Featured Quest will only give you a gift box once per Ship no matter how many characters you have, but technically, you can get up to 4 tickets per day (one per each Featured Quest, though the odds are low of that happening).
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 29, 2016 at 04:54 PM.

Hi, PSO Tweaker ALWAYS asks me to update to the "newest" version of the EN patch and large files patch, even though I've always had the newest version. Any way to fix this? e.g. deleting the logfiles or something? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Hi, PSO Tweaker ALWAYS asks me to update to the "newest" version of the EN patch and large files patch, even though I've always had the newest version. Any way to fix this? e.g. deleting the logfiles or something? Thanks
    The overrides in the tweaker settings.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For CF I'm aware the typical formula is 1 of the portion is EQ exclusive while the other 3 can be done outside of it.

Does that apply to the reward as well?

(Example for Orbit Rifle you need Guranz for UQ Boss and the reward is Cheripheed- NT)

If i found that rifle else where would it count or it had to be from Guranz in Necky only?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    For CF I'm aware the typical formula is 1 of the portion is EQ exclusive while the other 3 can be done outside of it.

Does that apply to the reward as well?

(Example for Orbit Rifle you need Guranz for UQ Boss and the reward is Cheripheed- NT)

If i found that rifle else where would it count or it had to be from Guranz in Necky only?
    If it says "Gauge will only increase in the following mission" then it will only complete if the weapon drops in that mission. Example, Astra Sword requires a Nox Sword, but it has the "will only increase" tag for the Mother EQ; even if the Nox Sword drops from Falz Hunar, it will not complete that requirement for the CF, but if it drops during the Mother EQ, even if the gauge is initially at 0%, it will automatically complete.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 30, 2016 at 01:42 AM.