Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    How to sort/organize pets and mags?
    I honestly don't think you can; pets just seem to be stuck in the order you hatched them in (the only way to sort them would be to turn them back into eggs and hatch them in the new order you want them in, but in order to not lose your candy, you would need to remove it from your candy boxes first), and I think mags auto sort based on the highest level in stats, prioritizing S-ATK, then R-ATK, then T-ATK, etc., but it might also just be which one you got first.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    when was the last time we had affixing boost week and when, presumably, we gonna have another one?
    Last one was a couple of weeks ago, next one will probably be a Webpanel prize for the upcoming ARKS New Year's Carnival, so maybe in March, unless we get a random one before then for some prize the game has won.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 2, 2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I honestly don't think you can; pets just seem to be stuck in the order you hatched them in (the only way to sort them would be to turn them back into eggs and hatch them in the new order you want them in, but in order to not lose your candy, you would need to remove it from your candy boxes first), and mags auto sort based on the highest level in stats, prioritizing S-ATK, then R-ATK, then T-ATK, etc.

Last one was a couple of weeks ago, next one will probably be a Webpanel prize for the upcoming ARKS New Year's Carnival, so maybe in March, unless we get a random one before then for some prize the game has won.
    sounds legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I honestly don't think you can; pets just seem to be stuck in the order you hatched them in (the only way to sort them would be to turn them back into eggs and hatch them in the new order you want them in, but in order to not lose your candy, you would need to remove it from your candy boxes first), and I think mags auto sort based on the highest level in stats, prioritizing S-ATK, then R-ATK, then T-ATK, etc., but it might also just be which one you got first.
    Thanks.
    And dang it SEGA.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

just for security but does this happens when you're using the eng patch?
    s28.postimg.org/6zsxu2vrx/o0552070913054396239.jpg
    is there a way to avoid getting the party title in english or it was fixed?
    p.s i usually leave the party title blank and i'm not sure if the jp players can see the game in english

That happens because of the English patch. There should be an option in party settings to change it to auto set to your character's name instead or a name of your choosing. Though I think if you pick a name of your choosing you have to redo it every time to start the game again.

I have 3 questions.

1. Can Yamato factor be find on Units?

2. Looking to farm 6 star Modulator units what is the best way to do so?

3.What eyes ticket is this?

ATTACH=CONFIG]40874[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Jan 2, 2017 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    I was wondering does RDR 250% affect the rewards you get from featured quests? I'm getting a lot of gold bonus keys when they're active, and complete bullshit for ALL four quests when I don't use them, is anyone else getting similar results?
    can 100% confirm that rdr boost does not affects bonus reward. I'm getting stamina gummies and synthesizers all the time regardless of whether I use boosts or not.

What is this blue capsule thing? http://imgur.com/a/lJCay Drops sometimes from carrier ships.

When you get in range, it heals you for as much as a monomate. It's nothing special really.

It also pulls aggro on enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    3.What eyes ticket is this?
    That is default fleshie eye Type-B, likely the large version.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 2, 2017 at 08:19 PM.