Anyone know where I could hunt glass traitor at? I'm at 100% on the collection file, but I don't think I'll be online for the next christmas on ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You cannot just attack with pets so no.
    of course...my bad...thanks!

Today I have been playing in Fullscreen Exclusive mode in order to make use of certain features in NvidiaInspector (vsync etc etc) and have noticed that my game has not crashed once in a total of about 13 hours of having the game booted. (It was left minimized overnight to test if it would explode as usual). So my question is, if it doesn't crash tabbing in or out, in populated places, in the middle of loading tunnels, and in myrooms where there isn't much network activity going on, does this mean SEGA fixed Fullscreen Exclusive mode?

Quote Originally Posted by viciousbrandon View Post
    Anyone know where I could hunt glass traitor at? I'm at 100% on the collection file, but I don't think I'll be online for the next christmas on ice.
    Glass Traitor is an odd duck. Aside from the CF, the only other way to obtain it is from Matterboard 3-5; if you have not already completed the particular node it is a reward from, obtaining it that way will complete the CF. Other than that, any lv80 Dio Hunar will fill the bar, so it means that even if you miss the last MCoI, you can use the one in Stage 10 of Heaven and Hell, or you can keep it until the next seasonal EQ (or possibly even the upcoming LQ, as they tend to stick Dio Hunar in those).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Glass Traitor is an odd duck. Aside from the CF, the only other way to obtain it is from Matterboard 3-5; if you have not already completed the particular node it is a reward from, obtaining it that way will complete the CF. Other than that, any lv80 Dio Hunar will fill the bar, so it means that even if you miss the last MCoI, you can use the one in Stage 10 of Heaven and Hell, or you can keep it until the next seasonal EQ (or possibly even the upcoming LQ, as they tend to stick Dio Hunar in those).
    Yeah already completed 3-5 of the matter board, and never went through even chapter 1 with any of my other characters. Oh wells thanks for the repl.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolNeko View Post
    Today I have been playing in Fullscreen Exclusive mode in order to make use of certain features in NvidiaInspector (vsync etc etc) and have noticed that my game has not crashed once in a total of about 13 hours of having the game booted. (It was left minimized overnight to test if it would explode as usual). So my question is, if it doesn't crash tabbing in or out, in populated places, in the middle of loading tunnels, and in myrooms where there isn't much network activity going on, does this mean SEGA fixed Fullscreen Exclusive mode?
    I still got black screen when Alt+Tabbing during concert, dunno about others.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Having issues with the tweaker. It hangs for a moment and then shows all this.

Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.1.4.0 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    ERROR - - System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 107.170.16.100:80
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.CheckForTweakerUpdates()
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.VB$StateMachine_24_frmMain_Lo ad.MoveNext()
    [Error] Inner Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 107.170.16.100:80
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception
    A moment later this shows
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.VB$StateMachine_24_frmMain_Lo ad.MoveNext()
    All done - System ready!
    Tried the "reset tweaker settings" as I read in other thread but did not solve the issue, trying almost anything else causes the tweaker to freeze again. From what I see it failed to connect to a server but I don't have any antivirus that would block the connection.

Any clues? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikaith View Post
    Having issues with the tweaker. It hangs for a moment and then shows all this.

A moment later this shows

Tried the "reset tweaker settings" as I read in other thread but did not solve the issue, trying almost anything else causes the tweaker to freeze again. From what I see it failed to connect to a server but I don't have any antivirus that would block the connection.

Any clues? Thanks in advance.
    This happens to me occasionally; try flushing your DNS.
    win+R, type "cmd", type "ipconfig /flushdns".

Can anyone suggest me some BGM's for my room? My room is this http://puu.sh/theIx.png , and would like some regal tunes to go along with it.

I already have メインテーマ(EA), Lets Dance Boys!, Rhythm thief main theme and "I just smile". Trying to look for anything with piano, violin, or anything classical (im tired of animu pop music pls)

another question, my friend has this song which seems like the one I want the most, but I don't know the BGM and she won't tell me either :c
    Here's a video clip

http://puu.sh/thdXb.mp4
    Last edited by PrinceyPai; Jan 10, 2017 at 12:04 AM.

Prince will dance for you forever~

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I still got black screen when Alt+Tabbing during concert, dunno about others.
    Alt+Tab during a concert is the only time I get black screens, I can Alt+Tab fine in any other location or event from my experience
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine