Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    I have heard some people talk about filling the "this gauge only fills during this quest" bar outside of the specified quest, is there any way to do this for the Christmas on ice sheets or should I just abandon them?
    The Xmas CFs require both Dio and mob kills exclusive in that EQ and the EQ is gone once maint hits.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    The Xmas CFs require both Dio and mob kills exclusive in that EQ and the EQ is gone once maint hits.
    Only the mob kills require the Xmas EQ (upper left corner of all four sheets). The Dio Hunar requirements (upper right corner) do NOT require the Xmas EQ. However, Fornis Ogend and Astral Blaze require level 80 Dio Hunars, and the only place you can currently find those are in seasonal EQs and in the Heaven and Hell XQ on Floor 10. The Dio Hunars that you find in LQ are level 75 and will NOT count for those two CFs.

There is three hours left until maintenance, so good luck to those still pursuing these CFs!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceyPai View Post
    Can anyone suggest me some BGM's for my room? My room is this http://puu.sh/theIx.png , and would like some regal tunes to go along with it.
    I don't know if they ever did a rerelease of this music disc at all, but try looking it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lthB3ybRfYA

Volume in game is kinda low though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I don't know if they ever did a rerelease of this music disc at all, but try looking it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lthB3ybRfYA

Volume in game is kinda low though.
    Wow, am astonished to see that music belong to PSO2 tbh...sounds more like something you would find in a 4x space sim 0_0

Anyone have any idea of what AC scratch item is the cheapest in ship 2? To exchange for items in recycle shop.

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    Anyone have any idea of what AC scratch item is the cheapest in ship 2? To exchange for items in recycle shop.
    Its hard to tell really. usually old costumes and parts. Just open that category and sort by price.

So I wanna attach this Step JA Combo, can I just have it at level 1 or is it better after level 1?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    So I wanna attach this Step JA Combo, can I just have it at level 1 or is it better after level 1?
    All of the rings that require 15 lambda grinders just to make gain no benefit other than the stats for leveling them.

Has anyone unlocked the 2 extra weapon sheet slots using SG?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    All of the rings that require 15 lambda grinders just to make gain no benefit other than the stats for leveling them.
    Great thanks!