Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    does anyone know what potential the 2017 weapons get? and what does it do?
    Currently its Chase Advance like latent. Sega says later it gonna get new one, but your guess as good as mine. Something defensive probably.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Is the 13* tact grind the same as the other 13* weapons? (i.e needs 3/4/5 +20 10* fodders, grind value is up to 35, potential increases per 10 grind)
    Yes. Grind cap is 30 on the one you buy from Xie.

Is the 13☆ Form Scythe wand still obtainable? I saw it was part of a collection file once but I'm wondering if it drops elsewhere.

For reference, I recently got into melee Techer game-play and I'm trying to sort out boss damage as a Te/Hu (currently working with partisans). I've already checked Arks-Visiphone, Cirnopedia, and the Swiki.

Thanks!

Returning player here. I'm trying to complete some of the Astra collection files, but since my gear is quite outdated (a fully grinded Caduceus and Kazanou for 2 different characters lol, units I'm using Fahren)

I was wondering whether should I stick to my current gear and pray that the Mother XH MPAs do not hate me and I can pull through or should I require a better weapon eg 12*?

What happens when a level 20 skill ring is fused with a unit?
    Does it retain it's level and stats or revert to level 1?

Quote Originally Posted by SolarLynian View Post
    Is the 13☆ Form Scythe wand still obtainable? I saw it was part of a collection file once but I'm wondering if it drops elsewhere.

For reference, I recently got into melee Techer game-play and I'm trying to sort out boss damage as a Te/Hu (currently working with partisans). I've already checked Arks-Visiphone, Cirnopedia, and the Swiki.

Thanks!
    They drop in the riding quest.

Quote Originally Posted by E.S. View Post
    I was wondering whether should I stick to my current gear and pray that the Mother XH MPAs do not hate me and I can pull through or should I require a better weapon eg 12*?
    You can either try getting extended red weapons wither their hidden pot (might be harder if you haven't played in a while), or you can use the nox version of the weapon you get on the collection file, though that might take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    What happens when a level 20 skill ring is fused with a unit?
    Does it retain it's level and stats or revert to level 1?
    They keep their level,but not the stats. You can't level up rings once you put them in units.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarLynian View Post

Thanks!
    Riding quests. Current limited quest also seems to drop them according to quest drop information
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

@Nyansan & Kondibon: Thank you both!

I keep seeing open parties labeled "n" durring EQs. What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They drop in the riding quest.

You can either try getting extended red weapons wither their hidden pot (might be harder if you haven't played in a while), or you can use the nox version of the weapon you get on the collection file, though that might take longer.
    Ah okay, thanks a lot. I guess I'll take a shot at playing XH pubs and hope/do for the best then >.> I have been stopped playing since Challenge Block is out. Returned for a bit during the beginning of EP4 and stopped playing until the 2016 Christmas event.

What's the rough estimation of Mother XH runs I need to get the Nox weapons, provided I go RDR 250% + Triboost 100%?

I also heard there's a function to pause boost effects at camp ship. How does that work actually? Kind of confused on how it works.