Quote Originally Posted by E.S. View Post
    What's the rough estimation of Mother XH runs I need to get the Nox weapons, provided I go RDR 250% + Triboost 100%?

I also heard there's a function to pause boost effects at camp ship. How does that work actually? Kind of confused on how it works.
    With daily 50% boost + 250 + tri 50 + xie donut (which is essentially another tri 50) I'd net 29%. With tri 100 it would probably be at about 33-34% per run

As for the pause boost effect, when you access the drink station there's a box that once ticked and upon drinking any drink would pause the boost for the duration of the drink (which is 30 mins). To know if your boost is paused when you open character status the boost effect would be greyed out
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

What's the rough estimation of Mother XH runs I need to get the Nox weapons, provided I go RDR 250% + Triboost 100%?
    I wanna say 5 or 6. Don't forget about the donuts you can buy with the 2017 badges.

I also heard there's a function to pause boost effects at camp ship. How does that work actually? Kind of confused on how it works.
    There's a check box at the top of the drink selection, if you pick a drink while it's checked then your boosters won't be active while you have the drink effect. Drink effects also last an hour now instead of 30 minutes.

@Nyansan & Kondibon: Noted and time to get working. Thanks a lot!

There is no need to use a tri boost at all unless you're going for 33.34% per run which would require a 250% RDR, 50% daily, 50% donut, 100% tri, 15% timed abilities and 10% Karagi which would equal 33.35%. Otherwise just a 250%, 50% daily and 50% donut would net you 26.1% per run, so there's no point in going in-between if sheets are your only objective.

What's the best thing to use excube for?

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    Right now, buying yourself lv17 PAs for 20 ExCubes a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    Fun tickets for shop passes, 30% affix boosters. If you haven't gotten lv17 disks for PAs/Techs those could be useful aswell if you're too lazy to SHAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Oh, I've already got my PAs, guess it's the boosters and FUN tickets then.

Question regarding skill rings. If we're planning to add them to 12* armor, could anyone list which rings are not worth levelling? (i.e. the same effect at level 1 as at level 20?)

e.g. is stuff like TD air chase worth levelling for 12* armor affix?
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Question regarding skill rings. If we're planning to add them to 12* armor, could anyone list which rings are not worth levelling? (i.e. the same effect at level 1 as at level 20?)

e.g. is stuff like TD air chase worth levelling for 12* armor affix?
    If you need to use 15 Lambda Grinders when buying it, then it has its full effect at lv1. The only one that is kinda an exception is S Front Roll since you get the roll with its full i-frames at lv1, but it gives a damage boost when firing in that roll as it levels.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 13, 2017 at 10:38 PM.