Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Question regarding skill rings. If we're planning to add them to 12* armor, could anyone list which rings are not worth levelling? (i.e. the same effect at level 1 as at level 20?)

e.g. is stuff like TD air chase worth levelling for 12* armor affix?
    If it's TD air chase ring it's better to just bind the ring swap whenever you change weapon via chat macro (i.e /sring L/TD Air Chase /mpal<whichever number your td in palette is>)

I'd reserve 12* armor affixes for universal QOL rings such as air recovery and step JA rings
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

How do I grind an old type 12* weapon without getting PTSD and being tempted to claw my own eyes out?

Is there any method for this?
    I used to just buy pregrinded/potented weapons when it came to OTs because of how god awful the grinding system was but I cant do that here since the weapon I want is 15mil and I have 4mil lmao.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    How do I grind an old type 12* weapon without getting PTSD and being tempted to claw my own eyes out?

I used to just buy pregrinded/potented weapons when it came to OTs because of how god awful the grinding system was but I cant do that here since the weapon I want is 15mil and I have 4mil lmao.
    it can be enought. I think you can grind to +5 with nothing and then use any auxilary items you have. light ones, like +10 or +5 and -1 first. and from 7th or 8th grind level use big guns - +30 and -2. dont worry about wasting too many of them, old grind items are mostly absolete anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post

To add, you can buy grind skip items to skip between 5 and 7 grinds. Just pop one in when grinding and it'll skip to grind levels 5 or 7. I got three 7 Grind skips and grinded my Austere to max pretty easily that way. +7 skips are in the recycle shop I believe.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quick question guys, does anyone have a +35 ray weapon? Can you use it as a fodder to add Astral Soul to another weapon? Like you do with Gix weapons? Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Quick question guys, does anyone have a +35 ray weapon? Can you use it as a fodder to add Astral Soul to another weapon? Like you do with Gix weapons? Thanks a lot
    Yes, you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, you can.
    Thanks! Though wouldn't it be too OP? Considering how difficult it is to get Astral soul...It's why I was wondering does anyone actually have a +35 ray weapon and tried it personally, because well SEGA...Also will it work with the Sentence power on my base weapon? I tried affixing my gix sword with a random +35 10 star weapon, and both of the hidden potentials appeared in the menu, so I assume they'll work together...

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thanks! Though wouldn't it be too OP? Considering how difficult it is to get Astral soul...It's why I was wondering does anyone actually have a +35 ray weapon and tried it personally, because well SEGA...Also will it work with the Sentence power on my base weapon? I tried affixing my gix sword with a random +35 10 star weapon, and both of the hidden potentials appeared in the menu, so I assume they'll work together...
    well, make a weapon +35 is a no small task too.

I did this affix with 5 different factors (including a ray weapon). So it's possible.

Spoiler!
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

For Dual Blade users: any recommended rings for L and R?
    I was thinking between DB snatch or PB homing