I read that the Arks timed abilty effects EQ's like Mother is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    I read that the Arks timed abilty effects EQ's like Mother is this true?
    Mother requires Earth Timed Ability. ARKS Fleet effects [Elder], [Loser], [PD], City, Darker's Den, and that one on the Mothership.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Mother requires Earth Timed Ability. ARKS Fleet effects [Elder], [Loser], [PD], City, Darker's Den, and that one on the Mothership.
    According to what I read your talking about the Extra-Terrestrial ARKS boost , I am asking about the Regional ARKS boost which is the one with the level 5 random boost.

According to what I read your talking about the Extra-Terrestrial ARKS boost , I am asking about the Regional ARKS boost which is the one with the level 5 random boost.
    Oh, I get what you mean now. Earth is an exception to the norm of timed abilities as it does not have a regional ARKS Timed Abilty; rather, the general Earth Timed Ability Lv3 will give you a Lv5 Boost. For all others, Regional ARKS boost only effects ARKS Quests; for EQs you need the general area Timed Ability, and thus you can not get the lv5 Boost.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 15, 2017 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Oh, I get what you mean now. Earth is an exception to the norm of timed abilities as it does not have a regional ARKS Timed Abilty; rather, the general Earth Timed Ability Lv3 will give you a Lv5 Boost. For all others, Regional ARKS boost only effects ARKS Quests; for EQs you need the general area Timed Ability, and thus you can not get the lv5 Boost.
    Thanks. Now to figure out how to unlock the level 2 and 3 ability,

As FiHu, I'm using an All-Class Jetboots for Shifta.

My question is:

Will my Shifta make a Techer's Shifta/Shifta Strike buff weaker, or will it merely reset the counter (the Techer's Shifta) back to 3 minutes again.

I'm asking because I'm always applying Shifta to the MPA, and if it does in fact make a Techer's Shifta weaker, then well... I'm an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    As FiHu, I'm using an All-Class Jetboots for Shifta.

My question is:

Will my Shifta make a Techer's Shifta/Shifta Strike buff weaker, or will it merely reset the counter (the Techer's Shifta) back to 3 minutes again.

I'm asking because I'm always applying Shifta to the MPA, and if it does in fact make a Techer's Shifta weaker, then well... I'm an ass.
    You simply add to the duration. Each of your tics still only ads 15 seconds each, but it can be useful for extending buffs. I remember there being a bug if you're another Te with the skills at a lower level than the other person, but that shouldn't matter if you don't have them at all.

Alright, thanks Kondibon; your the main man like always. ^_^

Thanks. Now to figure out how to unlock the level 2 and 3 ability,
    don't bother, search for crafter via visiphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Austeres were best in slot for about a year, but more importantly the new best weapons tend to be so incremental that a 195ATK affixed Austere DB still beats a 150 ATK Astra DB. Even the 2-year-old, practically prehistoric Ares weapons are only a single digit % behind Astra. See here: http://4rt.info/psod/?uMtOg
    That's true, however the 20% damage boost of Gix will prove to be much superior to the 12% boosts of both Astra and Austere, especially when its raw damage surpasses both of them by almost 100 on most weapons... I'm starting to wonder, maybe they won't release a stronger 13s weapon than gix anymore, so we might as well be looking forward to the time where 14s weapons become common?