Also, the current 14s rifle does not seem to be any better than gix at all, it only offers a bonus damage WITHIN a specific range(which is quite stupid for a rifle), which means even with that added 200 raw damage at max grind, it still lags behind the gix rifle by a big portion, hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    don't bother, search for crafter via visiphone.
    I pick a recipe and then a crafter then what wait and it gets delivered or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    I pick a recipe and then a crafter then what wait and it gets delivered or something like that?
    Yes, you've got everyting right.

A bit lost on progression since I stopped playing about 1.5 years ago.
    Playing a Fo/Te. 75/72 Currently just leveling Te until 75.

I currently have 2 saiki pieces and they're not affixed. Affixing 3 units (4 slot maybe?) would cost how much? On that note, what's the best way to make meseta for someone who can't really solo the time attack quests efficiently?

I'm using a Koushousen with potential unlocked from back then. I'm pretty sure this weapon is outdated by a lot. What's a good upgrade that I can get relatively fast for both rod and talis?

I wanna go for the Astra rod but I'm pretty sure I'll literally be useless during the xh mother EQ. What should be my shorter term goals?

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    A bit lost on progression since I stopped playing about 1.5 years ago.
    Playing a Fo/Te. 75/72 Currently just leveling Te until 75.

I currently have 2 saiki pieces and they're not affixed. Affixing 3 units (4 slot maybe?) would cost how much? On that note, what's the best way to make meseta for someone who can't really solo the time attack quests efficiently?

I'm using a Koushousen with potential unlocked from back then. I'm pretty sure this weapon is outdated by a lot. What's a good upgrade that I can get relatively fast for both rod and talis?

I wanna go for the Astra rod but I'm pretty sure I'll literally be useless during the xh mother EQ. What should be my shorter term goals?
    On affixing, that would depend on what you want to put in. If you want to at least 4s with around 100 attack per unit with a decent pp pool it should cost around 3-6m for fodders for all 3 plus 3m dudu fee for all 3 (1m per unit with 5 fodders)

On weapons, I'd say the Xie rod/talis.

Shorter term goal is getting the above and getting them to 60 element. Not really that difficult considering that it only takes 20 runs to get 1 copy of the each xie weapon (for both rod and talis that would take 80 runs to get them both to 60 element)
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jan 16, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I keep seeing open parties labeled "n" durring EQs. What does that mean?
    unsure why the letter n

but pretty sure this is used for players as a specifier for wanting a good geared/weapon group,
    while also acting as a filter -- since i then see some of same people depart their original group and shuffle back into this 'n'

seemed to been going on for a year - seemed it started being shown from good parties block 2-5

Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    unsure why the letter n

but pretty sure this is used for players as a specifier for wanting a good geared/weapon group,
    while also acting as a filter -- since i then see some of same people depart their original group and shuffle back into this 'n'

seemed to been going on for a year - seemed it started being shown from good parties block 2-5
    Alright, that would explain why they usually aren't on busy blocks. I guess I probably shouldn't join those then. = w=

EDIT: I should add that they're marked as open parties, and never have passwords either.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 16, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

"n" is what multi-shippers use for EQs with run limits(PD, Mother, etc.). It stands for next.

Back then you would only see like a couple, but now there are a ton listed. *reason why i brought up the shuffle

It was a great reference to finding a good random group - i had some great runs.

^
    yeah, that would make N more sense.

I do see alot of N during the phantom quest: usually wait at the last minute so we gotta do it.

however, back when it was progency and then perennial i did see , at the start, few titles ' n ' in quiet blocks.
    So i would still believe back then it was reference or they must've beat it, from the gate, in less than a minute on another ship.

edit: referring to japan night
    Last edited by rando; Jan 16, 2017 at 02:27 PM.