Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    "n" is what multi-shippers use for EQs with run limits(PD, Mother, etc.). It stands for next.
    Ah, ok, that makes sense. I figured it was something like that, but I wanted to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    Back then you would only see like a couple, but now there are a ton listed. *reason why i brought up the shuffle

It was a great reference to finding a good random group - i had some great runs.
    I always feel guilty joining parties like that to be honest. I'm not very good at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    A bit lost on progression since I stopped playing about 1.5 years ago.
    Playing a Fo/Te. 75/72 Currently just leveling Te until 75.

I currently have 2 saiki pieces and they're not affixed. Affixing 3 units (4 slot maybe?) would cost how much? On that note, what's the best way to make meseta for someone who can't really solo the time attack quests efficiently?

I'm using a Koushousen with potential unlocked from back then. I'm pretty sure this weapon is outdated by a lot. What's a good upgrade that I can get relatively fast for both rod and talis?

I wanna go for the Astra rod but I'm pretty sure I'll literally be useless during the xh mother EQ. What should be my shorter term goals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    On affixing, that would depend on what you want to put in. If you want to at least 4s with around 100 attack per unit with a decent pp pool it should cost around 3-6m for fodders for all 3 plus 3m dudu fee for all 3 (1m per unit with 5 fodders)

On weapons, I'd say the Xie rod/talis.

Shorter term goal is getting the above and getting them to 60 element. Not really that difficult considering that it only takes 20 runs to get 1 copy of the each xie weapon (for both rod and talis that would take 80 runs to get them both to 60 element)
    If you settle for 3s units, you probably can affix 70 atk (or 75 atk with a UQ affix, or 80 atk with Apprentice) for less than 1m per unit.

As for money, if you can't run TAs efficiently, then run them inefficiently. Try running them with other people. Also do XQ COs and Bal Rodos daily orders when they come up. Take note of the COs offered by Yerkes in the Cafe, and make sure to turn in items that he wants if you find them during gathering.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    If you settle for 3s units, you probably can affix 70 atk (or 75 atk with a UQ affix, or 80 atk with Apprentice) for less than 1m per unit.

As for money, if you can't run TAs efficiently, then run them inefficiently. Try running them with other people. Also do XQ COs and Bal Rodos daily orders when they come up. Take note of the COs offered by Yerkes in the Cafe, and make sure to turn in items that he wants if you find them during gathering.
    There are also daily orders for rare gathered materials worth 100k, which often turn up during a fever. If you turn them in on all your characters you can net a relatively easy 300k.

How do I get weaponoid boosters in es?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    How do I get weaponoid boosters in es?
    Get a weapnoid chip that has it's gaiden quest activetated and clear their friendship meter to level 4, to get a gift guage and fill it out to get a chance to get it or other goodies, including the weapon that the weapnoid is based on.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Is the LQ worth doing for exp or should I just continue my solo AQs?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Is the LQ worth doing for exp or should I just continue my solo AQs?
    From experience the LQ gives decent exp at XH for 6-10 minute runs with just a 75 exp booster. But then again, my point of reference was the XH level of the quest (dem class cubes).

Esca darkers seem to give the largest amount of exp, not to mention the daily Xie quests aswell give 15k exp per quest, so might it be worth trying at whichever level you're at now
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

So apparently I found out I still had one of those Orbit Rod CF which I have not completed, and I still have to get a Overtail NT from Bayari. So I went for a solo run of Nab UQ to see how much I would gain from a single Bayari in a single clear, yet after a run, my CF bar remained at 0%. I definitely finished the entire run so I'm wondering what could have caused my bar to stay stagnant.
    Last edited by escarlata; Jan 17, 2017 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    So apparently I found out I still had one of those Orbit Rod CF which I have not completed, and I still have to get a Overtail NT from Bayari. So I went for a solo run of Nab UQ to see how much I would gain from a single Bayari in a single clear, yet after a run, my CF bar remained at 0%. I definitely finished the entire run so I'm wondering what could have caused my bar to stay stagnant.
    IIRC the top-right part of the CF is 'Necky Quest only' i.e if you haven't finished that part you are virtually out of luck unless you find someone with Necky triggers. And if memory serves me correct, Bayari is on the top right part
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Anyone know how much rare drop rate I need for 25% of the collection file bar on Racing the Phantom mother?