What should I do with random old type 12* weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    I feed em to 13*. Or to each other if they the same type to level up a bit, and then to 13*.

So I got an Astra Ridi drop with 31 Light Element. Since the collection only gives 20 element, am I still gonna combine 3 of them together to get 60. It just seems a little bit wasted.

if you have premium, turn them into 12* weapon passes and buy 12* NT weapons so you can make fodders for grinding 13*
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

So I got an Astra Ridi drop with 31 Light Element. Since the collection only gives 20 element, am I still gonna combine 3 of them together to get 60. It just seems a little bit wasted.
    Check the max grind value aswell on the bottom part second tab of the weapon info; chances are you are still gonna collect more than 3 for that +35
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

A friend is asking me to play with his account for Mother's eqs when he can't...Isn't it risky considering IP won't be the same? I don't want to trigger GG and get me or him banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    A friend is asking me to play with his account for Mother's eqs when he can't...Isn't it risky considering IP won't be the same? I don't want to trigger GG and get me or him banned.
    Sega doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Looking from above to below, we might not see that much we aren't used to seeing.
    Looking from below to above, we might dream to one day touch the heavens...
    Weeb Bot - Discord EQ Alerts
    PSO2 EQ API

Steall all his shit then tell him he diserved it for sharing his account info. :I

It's probably going to be based on more than just IP. PSO2 is a lot on internet cafe so some accounts are going to have more than 1 IP associated with them. Don't know how SEGA goes about doing this though. I don't suggest it if he's not sitting on OTP, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    It's probably going to be based on more than just IP. PSO2 is a lot on internet cafe so some accounts are going to have more than 1 IP associated with them. Don't know how SEGA goes about doing this though. I don't suggest it if he's not sitting on OTP, to be honest.
    When you sign in with a different IP, you get an email with a confirmation code you put in the log in screen.

However, GG and Sega do keep track of your MAC Address, because if you get a permanent ban, all counts that use that computer also get the ban.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine