1. #34781
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Megaton is vs bosses isn't it o.o
    Ah .... I dunno, that's why I asked here
    If it's just for bosses, I'll give up I guess lol

    Thank you.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt
    Personal note for Chain Finish

  2. #34782

    Default

    Ahh, yea it's only for bosses, same obtain method as Ideal and all.

  3. #34783
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Ahh, yea it's only for bosses, same obtain method as Ideal and all.
    All right, thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt
    Personal note for Chain Finish

  4. #34784

    Default

    I could have sworn that I saw someone with a pair of daggers of Serafi that they had changed the colour of. But when I go to the photon colour menu, it doesn't show up as an option.

    Was that just my imagination, or is there something I'm missing?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

  5. #34785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    I could have sworn that I saw someone with a pair of daggers of Serafi that they had changed the colour of. But when I go to the photon colour menu, it doesn't show up as an option.

    Was that just my imagination, or is there something I'm missing?
    Seraphy can't change their color. But Seraphy NT - can

  6. #34786
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Hello again

    How many PhotonSphere do I need if I want to quickly level up mag btw?
    if it's done from 0 - 200

    Probably will start doing it from 70
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt
    Personal note for Chain Finish

  7. #34787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hello again

    How many PhotonSphere do I need if I want to quickly level up mag btw?
    if it's done from 0 - 200

    Probably will start doing it from 70
    336 spheres, and you will have a device or two left over.

    Additional info:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 15, 2017 at 02:48 AM.


  8. #34788
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    home o_o
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    336 spheres, and you will have a device or two left over.

    Additional info:
    Spoiler!
    Ah, thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - Between GuHu (Lv90 (current)) / Tmg Hr - Main
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt
    Personal note for Chain Finish

  9. #34789

    Default

    Has anyone ever done a brief summary of the PSO2es story? I've been really into es lately but I can only pick up bits and pieces of what's going on with Seraphy.

    ... Is Donovan a boy or a girl?

  10. #34790

    Default

    Which has a better EXP output: 5 Invitation to Darkness runs on SH, or 4 on XH?
    And by about how much? A rough estimate is fine.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •