Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    When you sign in with a different IP, you get an email with a confirmation code you put in the log in screen.

However, GG and Sega do keep track of your MAC Address, because if you get a permanent ban, all counts that use that computer also get the ban.
    I have actually gotten that email confirmation before upon hardware change, so I don't know if it's just IP change or MAC change or both. D:

Edit: Oh just remembered, they didn't asked for a confirm code when I was going behind a proxy during that time we can't connect.

Anyone hit with 630 today to the point to be unable to play?
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    A friend is asking me to play with his account for Mother's eqs when he can't...Isn't it risky considering IP won't be the same? I don't want to trigger GG and get me or him banned.

as long as you both don't happen to login at the same time, you should be ok, because netcafe's and laptops. i have at least 2 ips associated with my account because i spend half the year in new york and half the year in alabama

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    Anyone hit with 630 today to the point to be unable to play?
    I've been fine, rarely get 630'd.

For some random info, in case you want to compare, my network has been stable all day, and I don't think today has been particularly active while I was on, so online population was moderate.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

What's the best way to get the Saiki pieces? I have 2 pieces from years ago and would probably want to finish the set

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    What's the best way to get the Saiki pieces? I have 2 pieces from years ago and would probably want to finish the set
    Probably Tokyo Bonus Quest on a lv60(65?)+ character (though, obtaining Bonus Keys can be a crapshoot), unless you can get people who have GGG Triggers. They do also drop in the current LQ as GGG is a possible end boss.

EDIT: Also, if you have premium, you can just buy them. (Unless you already have some extra 11* units, like from XQ) The easiest way to get an 11* Unit to trade for a pass is to use some rare enemy triggers on SH+ as the Code:Variant reward will either be a Rear/P Drive or Pink Arks Badges that can be traded for a Rear/P Drive.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 19, 2017 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Probably Tokyo Bonus Quest on a lv60(65?)+ character (though, obtaining Bonus Keys can be a crapshoot), unless you can get people who have GGG Triggers. They do also drop in the current LQ as GGG is a possible end boss.

EDIT: Also, if you have premium, you can just buy them. (Unless you already have some extra 11* units, like from XQ) The easiest way to get an 11* Unit to trade for a pass is to use some rare enemy triggers on SH+ as the Code:Variant reward will either be a Rear/P Drive or Pink Arks Badges that can be traded for a Rear/P Drive.
    Is it in both silver and gold tokyo bonus quests?

Are you sure it drops in the LQ?

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Is it in both silver and gold tokyo bonus quests?

Are you sure it drops in the LQ?
    Yes, it's in both the Silver and Gold Tokyo Bonus Quests.

And yes, it absolutely drops from the LQ, from defeating Gunne (a Saiki Arm piece dropped for me).

How are Xie's new 12* units? Do they have a set bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Illumis View Post
    How are Xie's new 12* units? Do they have a set bonus?
    No, they just give 10 atk, 2% resist, 80 hp and 5 pp each. They're just the easiest 12* units to get right now