Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Nice this topic happen right on time.

So I am on the way to affix my Astra rod which is 6 slots now BUT when I want to do the final affixing, Sentence technique do not appear in list of fodders...so I guess I have to upslot the Gix as well because it's still have the genuine 4slots :/

My question is: If I 6slots Gix with junk affixes will I be able to at last do what I want? or is there any hidden trap I have not thinked about? (I thought it was working same way than if adding noble technique for example)
    Well your Gix is just going to be gone afterward because it becomes a fodder, but I assume you already know that.

Firstly, what's the current thought about hp and pp on Fo/Te? In my personal experience, the extra pp only helps the most during the phases where the boss is stunned to maximize burst during that time. Is this a wrong assumption?

For affixing 4 slots, what kind of tricks can I use to minimize money spent and maximize atk hp and pp?
    I know that there's Toh'oh + soul to make Act/Till/Magi the soul
    Ability III can be made with shoot arm tech III so that I can use (Ability III + Atk III)

So that's 3 affixes. What should my final affix be?

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Firstly, what's the current thought about hp and pp on Fo/Te? In my personal experience, the extra pp only helps the most during the phases where the boss is stunned to maximize burst during that time. Is this a wrong assumption?

For affixing 4 slots, what kind of tricks can I use to minimize money spent and maximize atk hp and pp?
    I know that there's Toh'oh + soul to make Act/Till/Magi the soul
    Ability III can be made with shoot arm tech III so that I can use (Ability III + Atk III)

So that's 3 affixes. What should my final affix be?
    I think assumptions isn't half bad.

If you low on munny, use fever affixes.

Someone mentioned online that they thought Magatsu triggers were available, or were becoming available, or something. Is this true? If so, I'd have thought I'd have heard of it... but I'll be doing a lot of drooling if so (the person who mentioned this did not mean bonus quests).

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Someone mentioned online that they thought Magatsu triggers were available, or were becoming available, or something. Is this true? If so, I'd have thought I'd have heard of it... but I'll be doing a lot of drooling if so (the person who mentioned this did not mean bonus quests).

Highlighted one is the Magatsu trigger. Been available since 1/11 maint. Not really that useful imo considering that it's basically cube pinata.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

But cubes are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Well your Gix is just going to be gone afterward because it becomes a fodder, but I assume you already know that.
    Sure. I already have Fornis as fire talis and austere for light. Did not plan to go Fo/Fi so a lightning talis is not really useful and Gix pot do not fit my fragile Fo at all anyway . I have tech parry ring but if I goof, I'm done if using Gix. Well that 130/17 affixing was worth the sacrifice imho.

But cubes are exactly why I want it! :P I have an addiction...

In short, I need to get this affixing done, and I need them 40% affix boosts for some of the trickier upslots.

Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    But cubes are useful.
    But 1 Magatsu run is not the best cube dispenser available. A Profound Invasion trigger gives way more cubes than Magatsu.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey